• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Did something bad happen to muskoka freerider?

P
Dec 15, 2018
Radio silence now for two days? Any revelstoke or instagram guys know? Did say he was going camping? Like watching the news after work so makes me wonder.

farmboy84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
New Prague, MN
I've been wondering the same. It's funny when I guy posts vids everyday all winter for the past 3 years, i have a pretty high expectation to be able to sit on my ass each morning with a coffee and watch it.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

G

Guernseycow

Oct 30, 2019
Gillette, wy
Radio silence now for two days? Any revelstoke or instagram guys know? Did say he was going camping? Like watching the news after work so makes me wonder.
On his last video, where he was talking about his doo, at the end didn't he say he was getting ready for a camping trip? I didn't know what that meant,
I've been wondering the same. It's funny when I guy posts vids everyday all winter for the past 3 years, i have a pretty high expectation to be able to sit on my ass each morning with a coffee and watch it.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
That guy works his arse off!!
Videoing all day then stays up to 2-3 am editing, then posting each day.
If he posted 2-3 times a week, that would be sufficient . . . sheesh! Dude needs a break to get some sleep :)
Seems like a super nice person. Like hearing that "giggle" when he is rippin' in deep power.

P
Dec 15, 2018
Was more a I hope nothing bad like a car accident or a broken bone kinda wonder. He’s like clock work is why I ask not cause iam upset! But…I do need my freerider fix man!!! I just feel like I know them now and it’s odd to not see it in my feed at 6am…

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho

Right there with you.
His vid is part of my daily morning exercise routine.
Makes grinding out the work SOO much easier while watching a good sled vid each morning.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
I'll give you one more ?

On the mid left is the pillowy area around the 22 minute mark... appears to be where they turned around and went back up
2200.jpg

Premium Features