• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EVOLUTION POWERSPORTS Demo Ride Dec 29th Rabbit Ears Pass (Colorado)

E

Evolution Powersports

Nov 23, 2006
Evolution Powersports is hosting a demo ride on Saturday December 29th at Rabbit Ears Pass from 9:00am to 1:00pm weather permitting. We will be parked on the East side of US 40 in the most Northern parking lot (the one that is right on the highway).

We will be letting "Qualified" riders operate our Super Chute 300HP /Big Chute 275HP Arctic Cat ProClimb 1100T and Super Charged Stage 1.5 Nytro featuring the EVO/MPI ECU reflash. This flash makes the drive ability of Nytro much better than the stock programming.

All riders must fill out a liability release form and demonstrate their ability to ride on their own sled.

More information will be posted as it becomes available.

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
Oh man, "qualified riders" you are opening a can of worms there. I think it is great you are doing this. I dont think I would be up to rolling the key over to just anybody either. kudos to you.

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
I think "qualified" means anybody with a cashiers check for $20,000 :)

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
"We are going to need you to leave one kidney in the cooler as a deposit. We will return on receipt of our intact snowmobile"

E

Evolution Powersports

Nov 23, 2006
I think "qualified" means anybody with a cashiers check for $20,000 :)

Yes, qualified means bring your bank statement....All kidding aside, we do not want to just anyone ride 300 hp sled. Things happen very fast at this power level.

E

Evolution Powersports

Nov 23, 2006
Coffee and Donuts will be served at our trailer. All are welcome, but again, only experienced riders will be allowed to ride.

We will be in either the big parking lot, or in the parking lot stated earlier.

Premium Features