• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Everything needed to clean up those bars

c0d1a33a67b46baa025b576f93138752.jpg

Get rid of all of the clutter.
Everything needed right here.
www.gwrparts.com
http://www.gwrparts.com/Bar___Riser_Packages.html

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Not a stock application. Using it on a Yammy with a wilwood master so AC on top and Yammy on the bottom. I would have to press a Yammy end on the bottom side. I would need at least 46" or so.

Not a stock application. Using it on a Yammy with a wilwood master so AC on top and Yammy on the bottom. I would have to press a Yammy end on the bottom side. I would need at least 46" or so.

Sounds like you are talking about your Apex.

The Wilwood master cylinder won't change the throttle cable. Only the brake line.
Do you already have the Wilwood? The ones I have are threaded for Polaris.
Either way though, It's an easy brake line to come up with for you.

For the throttle cable, if you are doing an Arctic Cat throttle block on the Yami, I have a 46 plus inch Cat M-Series cable here you can put the Yamaha bottom piece on. It's new, never been mounted or anything.
Just make sure your free cable lengths match your stock Yamaha cable exactly at the EFI end and you will be OK.

Last edited:

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Ya sorry I meant to ask about brake and throttle cables in my post. So can you do a brake line threaded for Polaris on top with a Yammy connection on the bottom? If the brake line was long enough, I could just have the Yammi bottom part pressed on.

These are standard AN fittings, so what we do is to take the Yamaha extended brake line and put the adaptor with it to thread into the Master Cylinder. It is extremely clean doing it this way and you don't have to press anything on.

Premium Features