• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Everett Ankle Savers

H
Oct 14, 2009
Appleton Maine
For as many people that bitch about the loops Im surprised Polaris has not made a design change there. this product looks like you can mount them in a way that they guys that use the loops and get a toe in at least a little, and far enough out on the side to be able to release the foot if you need too. I rode a skidoo with no hoops in 2017. I like using the loop but will get buy without them for sure

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
This product looks like you can mount them in a way that they guys that use the loops and get a toe in at least a little, and far enough out on the side to be able to release the foot if you need too.

Funny you mention that, since I just took this pic of my sled today while discussing with another customer. You can see how it's turned inward to allow you to get a toe in there. The outer half of the hoop is also available, since there's no running board below to trap your foot there.
f08bc44de2f039506ab5f1f72deb0cf1.jpg

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Just ordered a set, about as easy an online buy as you can do. Love that I dont have to use Amazon!

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
Bump and reminder to order up while we're all waiting for more snow! Lots of satisfied and ankle-injury-free customers. You can be the next Although it'll hurt my business, I'm glad to see Poo finally addressed the issue on the Matryx sleds.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
One of the ankle savers I have will not stay where I adjust it. By end of the day it’s rotated forward and not keeping my foot out of the hoop far enough. Other side works perfect. Any way to fix this? Not sure why one works perfect and other one moves.

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
One of the ankle savers I have will not stay where I adjust it. By end of the day it’s rotated forward and not keeping my foot out of the hoop far enough. Other side works perfect. Any way to fix this? Not sure why one works perfect and other one moves.
Is the rubber tape wrapped around the tube? Is the ankle saver itself slipping or has maybe the rubber tape come loose? The only other time I've heard of this is from an Amazon review. I'm guessing there might be a hoop tube diameter variation that's cropped up on some sleds. The ankle saver should fit pretty snug around the tube/tape. If not, you could add a wrap of duct tape to take up any extra space.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Is the rubber tape wrapped around the tube? Is the ankle saver itself slipping or has maybe the rubber tape come loose? The only other time I've heard of this is from an Amazon review. I'm guessing there might be a hoop tube diameter variation that's cropped up on some sleds. The ankle saver should fit pretty snug around the tube/tape. If not, you could add a wrap of duct tape to take up any extra space.
I’ll check to see if the rubber tape has slipped. If it has should I put the duct tape under and more rubber tape over?

Premium Features