• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Epic 280 track????

hogracer

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2010
St Anthony Idaho
I have one, and I'm not super impressed. The track seems to get up on the snow well, however in a couple hundred miles I'm missing five lugs and I have four more that are barely hanging on. The sled is boosted and its seen a few early season rocks. Im thinking I might go with a power claw track they seem to be a good track and more durable.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Me and a buddy put them on our Khaos. So far seems like a good track. Each with only one ride. So far I’d say it’s as least as good performance wise as the Polaris 2.6. Time will tell

D

DV-ENT

Mar 27, 2009
Calgary
I am interested to hear more about this track, My 2020 850 163/2.6 track is done and am considering this track or perhaps a concor 2.8 or even the X3... I ride in Sicamous, Revy and the surrounding areas and ride primarily deep snow and mainly tree riding and boondocking. any advice, reviews or recomonds would be greatly appreciated.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Have a season on mine and it’s a very good track. My buddy and I both have a bout 700 miles on each of our epics. Deep snow performance is very good, better than the Polaris 2.6. Doesn’t trench as much as the Polaris 3” or powerclaw 3” I’ve used. I’d say it’s held up pretty well considering the rocks, stumps and trees I e spun it over.

Last edited:

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Have a season on mine and it’s a very good track. My buddy and I both have a bout 700 miles on each of our epics. Deep snow performance is very good, egged than the Polaris 2.6. Doesn’t trench as much as the Polaris 3” or powerclaw 3” I’ve used. I’d say it’s held up pretty well considering the rocks, stumps and trees I e spun it over.

Does “egged” mean better or worse?

Premium Features