• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Elka Suspension shock absorbers available for the 2016-17 Pro RMK

E
Mar 13, 2013
www.elkasuspension.com
Just in time for the riding season, Elka Suspension is releasing our brand new shock absorbers for the 2016-2017 Polaris Pro RMK.

Polaris-ProRMK-2017_5.jpg

Each setup is built to order and takes into account your own riding style and weight to give you the best performance you can expect from your next suspension setup.

Polaris-ProRMK-2017_4.jpg

Available in different configurations for the recreational rider all the way to the high performance racer, you can find the perfect combination for your sled at the following link:

Polaris Pro RMK shock absorbers

To learn more about the different configurations we offer and which one is best suited for you:

Elka Suspension snowmobile shock absorbers

Don't hesitate to send us a PM for more info or to request a quote!

Elka Suspension

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
BIG thumbs up from me on my Elka Stage V shocks.
I've had them a couple seasons now and would not want to go back to stockers, especially because of the adjustability.

Triple rate spring options.
Preload adjustability.
High speed dampening.
Low speed dampening.
Rebound adjustment.

That's a lot of variables to be able to tune with. It's worth it.

Carving in powder conditions to carving in spring conditions is easy as turning the low speed dampening knob.

Morning spring snow is firm and afternoon spring snow is soft...easy to tune that with the dampening adjustments.

The chatter and whoops are adjusted in the high speed dampening and rebound.
I can run through the nasty un-groomed whooped out and chattered mountain trails in the spring easily 10-15 mph faster.

These shocks are durable and adjustable. They are well worth it.

Last edited:
E
Mar 13, 2013
www.elkasuspension.com
Best shocks that I've ever owned. I had them all Raptors, X1,Fox and theseare the best for me.
How much difference in valving on the front shocks compared to the pro?

It can ride smoother when full opened on the adjustment compared to stock.

We can also build them to the rider's request, as an example we have a local rider who asked for something harder on the front for all the jumps he's doing and we were able to provide him exactly what he needed.

sledheadd

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
too far from mountains Alberta Canada
It can ride smoother when full opened on the adjustment compared to stock.

We can also build them to the rider's request, as an example we have a local rider who asked for something harder on the front for all the jumps he's doing and we were able to provide him exactly what he needed.

I'm sorry I wasn't clear,
Are your Axys front shocks the same as your pro shocks?

E
Mar 13, 2013
www.elkasuspension.com
Elka... Do we have a name we can address you by??... are you up in Quebec... or in LA?

Thank you for taking time, as a manufacturer to participate in our fourms... Mfgs like you are an asset IMO.

We're up in Quebec!

My name's Frank and I'll be taking care of our online presence here on the boards.

We made them for Jonathan Lefebvre, moutain guide in eastern Quebec and Polaris factory rider.

The shocks will change from a model to another even though they're on the same Axys platform.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Valving specification.

Frank,

I guess a more precise question is...

For your ELKA Stage-5 IFS shocks (ski shocks) for the 2013-2015 Polaris ProRide-chassis PRO-RMK model... which have the identical eye-center to eye-center measurements and springs as the 2016/17 AXYS-Mountain sleds....

For the IFS-shocks (ski shocks) only..... Is the specification (valve shim quantity and dimensions) for the valve stack inside of the ELKA stage-5 shocks, and the valve stack inside of the compression adjuster the same on the 2013-2015 ELKA stage-5 the same on the 2016/17 ELKA stage-5 shocks.

What is the ELKA Stage-5 part number for the 2013-2015 ProRide PRO RMK IFS shock?

What is the ELKA Stage-5 part number for the 2016-2017 AXYS PRO RMK IFS shock?

The shocks will change from a model to another even though they're on the same Axys platform.

Last edited:
Premium Features