• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ecu code 18

B
Mar 16, 2011
Helena MT
last year blew a belt, and it took the guard and the powervalve servo motor off when it did. got a new servo motor, plugged it in and started the sled, ecu code 18 still flashing even with new servo plugged in. still feels like its running on one cylinder...sled is an 09 m8, can anyone give me some guidance?...Thanks!

V
Nov 30, 2019
last year blew a belt, and it took the guard and the powervalve servo motor off when it did. got a new servo motor, plugged it in and started the sled, ecu code 18 still flashing even with new servo plugged in. still feels like its running on one cylinder...sled is an 09 m8, can anyone give me some guidance?...Thanks!
did you figure the probleme ?

R
Do you have spark on all four plug wires. Do you have a cylinder drooling?? Confirmation that you are only on 1 cylinder. Check the tightness of your plug caps on the wires. I would say something else maybe ripped or torn a wire possibly.

Premium Features