• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

DRAGON OR PRO

R
Mar 11, 2009
Utah
I have a 2008 Dragon 800 I really like it. It has a new motor with Mt. Tek Dragon saver kit. I have not ridden the pro's. I was thinking of upgrading but have heard from several that the two are very comparable. Just hoping to get some input from guys that have rode both. Thanks in advance for any input.

cascadesnowjunky

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Kennewick WA
I have owned both, an 09 dragon an 11 pro and now a 14 pro on the way. I can tell you from experience there is no comparison, the pro will make the dragon look silly in all situations period. You need to ride one for yourself to see, but I bet after you do you will have a dragon for sale.:face-icon-small-ton

R
Mar 11, 2009
Utah
Thanks for the reply I figured as much. Do you know if any one is seeing the piston problems with the pro like the Dragons have been plagued with.

cascadesnowjunky

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Kennewick WA
Sounds like maybe some isolated cases in the 11 ans 12's but not like the dragons, I am just going off what I read on hear though. I have never personally seen any of the issues and I ride with five pros and they have all been flawless.

R
Mar 11, 2009
Utah
Sounds good thanks for the info I have a couple buddies with pros. I think I will start looking for a good used one. Can't afford new.

Premium Features