• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dos Santos KOs Valasquez!

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Dos Santos KOs Valasquez in 1 min.!
Now it's Lesnar and Overeem in Dec. to see who fights Dos Santos!
Hopefully it's Lesnar!

Fixed it.

Tonights fight was a surprise.
Glad to see JDS win.

Looking forward to Lesnar vs. Dos Santos

Overeem shouldn't give Brock much trouble, but tonight proved that 1 punch can change everything.

S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
A true champion defends his title at least once. Brck was able to Cain wasnt able. Hopefully JR can handle his next obstacle whetehr it be Brock or Allistar. Guess we will have to see as anything is possible from what we just seen.

T

T-Bone

Nov 11, 2005
Shelby, MT
Fixed it.

Tonights fight was a surprise.
Glad to see JDS win.

Looking forward to Lesnar vs. Dos Santos

Overeem shouldn't give Brock much trouble, but tonight proved that 1 punch can change everything.
Alistair Overeem is a world champion K-1 kickboxer, and a 2 time heavyweight champion in 2 different international MMA promotions, who is 3 years younger with almost 50 career fights, and is on a 10 fight unbeaten streak...he's more than a match Brock

S

sno_mo_racer

Oct 28, 2009
Kugluktuk Nunavut
JDS and Overeem should be a great fight. Was surprised with Cains performance last night, seems like wasn't the Cain we seen in the past. Maybe he was like when GSP first got his title and didn't prepare properly?
Also felt sorry for the fighters that were after JDS and Cain's fight, everyone looked like they were starting to leave, I was also one that finished watching after that fight so didn't see rest of the fights.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Alistair Overeem is a world champion K-1 kickboxer, and a 2 time heavyweight champion in 2 different international MMA promotions, who is 3 years younger with almost 50 career fights, and is on a 10 fight unbeaten streak...he's more than a match Brock

X2 on that !!

Overeem should go through Brock quick and then onto a good match up with Dos Santos.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Was it me or did anyone else notice two things......

--Cain looked like he tried to tap twice before he rolled over and buries his face in the canvas.

--He bailed. He wasn't knocked out at all.

S

sno_mo_racer

Oct 28, 2009
Kugluktuk Nunavut
Was it me or did anyone else notice two things......

--Cain looked like he tried to tap twice before he rolled over and buries his face in the canvas.

--He bailed. He wasn't knocked out at all.

Yes I was wondering that also during the fight. Looked like he just didn't have the desire from the get go or he already knew the outcome.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Yeah, he just didn't look good out there at the end. Sort of like a bottle rocket....Took off fast and fizzled out in a hurry.

H

HDEMWET

Nov 19, 2010
i live in swastika, ont. canada
Hopefully somebody wins the belt and can hold it for awhile. Not too many guys have been able to defend the heavyweight belt, maybe makes that class a little more interesting, but i know i can't wait to see which fighter will be able to dethrone GSP and Silva, they'd have to be one hellava good fighter or sneak in a lucky shot. the match i'm dying to see is those two fighters meeting up in a catch weight class, just to see who'd come out on top.

C
Mar 3, 2006
Utah
i know i can't wait to see which fighter will be able to dethrone GSP and Silva, they'd have to be one hellava good fighter or sneak in a lucky shot. the match i'm dying to see is those two fighters meeting up in a catch weight class, just to see who'd come out on top.

If they could just move up a few weight classes, & fight the best fighter in MMA. Jon Jones is gonna be the champ for a while I think. There's not much that guy can't do. I'd love to see him fight A Silva.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Well who DOESN'T wanna see GSP and Silva?

I mean, really...that would be the ultimate matchup. Even though after the weigh-ins Silva would be 20 or30 pounds heavier than George by fight time.

S

sno_mo_racer

Oct 28, 2009
Kugluktuk Nunavut
Well who DOESN'T wanna see GSP and Silva?

I mean, really...that would be the ultimate matchup. Even though after the weigh-ins Silva would be 20 or30 pounds heavier than George by fight time.

Not knocking GSP, I am a big fan of his. But he hasn't been able to finish a fight in a long time and think he would have a very tough time sticking it up with Silva.
My dream fight would be Silva vs. Jones would be the ultimate catchweight fight.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I think Silva would destroy GSP.

Jones/GSP would be cool, but not as cool as Jones/Silva.

Premium Features