• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Doing a new Rear suspension, which one?

K
Nov 5, 2008
Central Utah
After this sledding season I am planning on spending what I need to get the very best rear suspension set up for my Trygstad 872 Big Bore with a 163 inch flex edge. I typically ride in Idaho, Utah, Wyoming. My riding style is I do a little of everything. Drop some drifts, hit some jumps, bang in the trees, and climb hills like crazy. I want the best of the best for the type of riding I do.

I was hoping someone with experience could give me some insight on if I should go with the EZ Ryde, Timbersled, Tom's etc. Also any suggestions on shock packages would be appreciated as well.

chumbilly1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
HOLZ Alpha X. Tough, Light, do it all, and on sale this season through holz. Comes with floats so adjustment is simple.

E

Ed Fast

Jan 22, 2004
Gillette WYO
suspension

Toms. it holds way less snow. next step is an easy ride but I am not sure you need a coupled skid.

D

duch17

Nov 26, 2007
Ive got a couple rides with k mod with raptor shocks and it seems to make a huge improvement.

Premium Features