• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.
Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)
E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
crap.... users & sales meeting next week... that means we get the dog and pony show thing going on all day... :(

also means all sorts of people stop by and look at the things on my desk :\

B

Boondockin800

Nov 26, 2007
PNW
McCall is awesome. Rode there a couple years ago. I'm in the northern part of Idaho, about an hour from the Canadian border.

I'm not too sure where that is. We just planned our trip to McCall in Feb., and we make a few trips to Island Park a year also.

B

Boondockin800

Nov 26, 2007
PNW
Gotta love the dog and pony shows. I work for a startup aircraft company so for a while they were bringing people through by the truck loads.

crap.... users & sales meeting next week... that means we get the dog and pony show thing going on all day... :(

also means all sorts of people stop by and look at the things on my desk :\

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
What's goin on boys?
Nice avatar :D

Gotta love the dog and pony shows. I work for a startup aircraft company so for a while they were bringing people through by the truck loads.
yeah, i did that before when the company I was with was developing and growing the product. Then we sold it to an investment banker who bankrupted the company, pissed off several people, and still owes people a few hundred thousand dollars :\

At least these aren't as bad as when we have film crews here... i'm trying to work and all I hear is "Can you please keep it down, we're rolling over here"

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
hehehee

i'm sick of looking at spreadsheets. My GPS parts are "out for delivery", i sure hope they get here before I leave tonight.

B

Boondockin800

Nov 26, 2007
PNW
yup, gotta watchout looking at those numbers for too long. I guarantee that they'll start trading places after a while

Premium Features