• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.
Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)
Yesterday CW came on here and told us to knock of the rick rolling... SHe said they got a lot of complaints..

I would imagine there were. When the browser takes off like that most people will panic and think they have a virus.
I posted it in a chat room and told everybody not to click on it. "absolutely do not click on this link" I said.. The room cleared out so I know all the idjuts clicked it. They all came back a few minutes later and said I suck.. bwahahahaha.

Meatman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
stripes gonna give out bad rep to the next guy that ric rolls in here? thats a pretty bold statement...and not very nice either

B

buck50

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Cochrane, Alberta
I would imagine there were. When the browser takes off like that most people will panic and think they have a virus.
I posted it in a chat room and told everybody not to click on it. "absolutely do not click on this link" I said.. The room cleared out so I know all the idjuts clicked it. They all came back a few minutes later and said I suck.. bwahahahaha.

now that's funny!!!!!!!!!!!:D:beer;

R
Jan 13, 2008
Utah
There is no feeling like rick rolling someone.. hahahaha

Meatman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
hahaha ahhh that ric roll was fun eh? thing of the past now....we gotta come up with somethin else heh heh heh (thats my evil laugh)

W

woodies

100_0965.jpg

anyone know this spot?

Premium Features