• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Documentary on Wolves

Texasron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Dallas, Tx
Seems the skin mites have gotten into the skin of the wolves that the tree huggers were so proud to introduce into Yellowstone.Can't do without a wolf howl daily. The wolves are eating two elk/month plus a liberal number of sport killing just for fun type. Mites are getting into skin causing wolves to gnaw off hair and then loose body temperature( via infrared cameras and thermometers) They look really skanky, skinny, scruffy, mangy and so on. I wonder if other animals will be affected? Causes them to fight and bite due to irritability. Then die. Elk numbers are suffering caused by introduction of wolves. Was on Discovery channel or one of those. I'm in Texas and saw it on tv, what have you guys heard?

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Minnesota is home to the largest population of timber wolves in the lower 49 states. What gets me is all the bill boards, and TV adds showing these wolves looking like a perfectly manicured husky with cute little eyes.
They do kill deer, moose, dogs, livestock, and coyotes, at least around here. That's what they do. They need to be managed in a responsible way just like waterfowl, birds, fish, and other critters. $.02

Premium Features