• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Did Billy Mays leave his brother to us?

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I'm watching this dickhead cut the bottom out of his canoe & install a stupid screen door.
Then he sprays some dopey sealant spray on it & paddles it around like he's Tony Dean going to catch that elusive proud angler.
Well that's all good & fine, but does he have to holler like he's got crawfish in his underwear?
I mean I'm about to fall asleep & this human bullhorn starts yelling like a drill sergeant at Fort Leonard Wood.
Yeah, I'm gonna jump right up & order a case of this crap!

And why do we have all of these infomercials at 2:30 AM anyways?
Even if it's something I would actually want (yeah right), so I will concentrate & say to myself the 800 # a couple times so I can recall it in the morning.
Give me a break! All I wanna do in the morning pee like I've been locked in the back seat of an Oldsmobile after drinking a 8 pack of Miller Ponies on road trip.
Nobody remembers that crap in the morning.
Even if they did they would realize just how stupid the product really is.
I mean that's why they show them in the middle of the night.....your common sense is the 1st part of the brain to fall asleep (coincidentally, it's also the 1st part of the brain that gets drunk)

Anyway, what were we talking about?

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
I'm watching this dickhead cut the bottom out of his canoe & install a stupid screen door.
Then he sprays some dopey sealant spray on it & paddles it around like he's Tony Dean going to catch that elusive proud angler.
Well that's all good & fine, but does he have to holler like he's got crawfish in his underwear?
I mean I'm about to fall asleep & this human bullhorn starts yelling like a drill sergeant at Fort Leonard Wood.

Even if it's something I would actually want (yeah right), so I will concentrate & say to myself the 800 # a couple times so I can recall it in the morning.
Give me a break! All I wanna do in the morning pee like I've been locked in the back seat of an Oldsmobile after drinking a 8 pack of Miller Ponies on road trip.
I mean that's why they show them in the middle of the night.....your common sense is the 1st part of the brain to fall asleep (coincidentally, it's also the 1st part of the brain that gets drunk)

one infomercial I'll always remember is the one with the German engineered oscillating ( or whatever it's called ) tool with the tile and grout cutter, trim cutter, all these different bits, various materials, even piping cutter bits, you're able to cut whatever, then while it's running, touch it to your skin and it does nothing. pretty sick. then craftsman came out with the same thing, but it just was never build as good as the German one. anyone know what it's called? It made home improvements super easy. like.... not some gimmick, but a well build power tool

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.

LMAO! So true.... so true

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
"But if you call now.........within the next 20 minutes, I mean, we can't do this all day....."

They'll double the offer!!!! Pick up the phone everybody!

38 months later..........

"But if you call now.........within the next 20 minutes, I mean, we can't do this all day....."

huh?.............wait a second..........

Premium Features