• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Deep Deep Xmas

A
Nov 26, 2007
Elko, NV.
Where are you, trying to figure out where to ride next week? Hope I don't get an answer like where I told a guy I killed a deer a few years ago, I told him I headed for secret pass. crossed secret creek and shot the deer on the west side of secret peak. It was all true but he thought I was filling him full of BS.

Last edited:

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Tomorrow will be amazing. TONS of fresh powder and I think the sun just might peek out. Sure will be a treat not riding in flat light. Eric

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
Where are you, trying to figure out where to ride next week? Hope I don't get an answer like where I told a guy I killed a deer a few years ago, I told him I headed for secret pass. crossed secret creek and shot the deer on the west side of secret peak. It was all true but he thought I was filling him full of BS.

If this helps some of the deepest snow at present is in Western Wyoming with over a million acres of riding telling you where I ride will be like looking for a needle in a hay stack.

DPG

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Today was some of the deepest Xmas powder we've had in a long time. Tomorrow should be even better. :becky:

DPG

Anyone who comes on here bragging about the snow and doesnt tell where hes riding should be horse whipped and banned from this site Just sayin!:second:

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
I don't feel that I'm bragging about anything because it's a pretty well known fact that western Wyoming consistently has some of the best snowmobiling on the planet. Any topo map will clearly show palmer creek and the snake river drainage to.

DPG

mntnguide

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2012
Jackson, WY
How were the winds up top through the day?..I rode up north on Xmas and had over the hood snow as well and a great day, but the winds were definitely loading the higher slopes. Gonna have to be careful; especially in some of id/wy border riding areas that got hit with that wind i think.

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
Defiantly everything above 9K was extremely wind loaded as tempting as it was to go and rip up the bowls today we stayed off those slopes and stayed in the woods for good reason....Temperatures are expected to stay cold so the pow pow will be around for awhile.

DPG

Premium Features