• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Couple Questions, Exhaust and Bars

F
So I have been tinkering around with my 1999 RMK 600, and I have stumbled upon a few moguls. First, my freaking exhaust can! I have looked up pictures, sounds, and prices and can NOT determine whether it is a BENDER or a SNO-STUFF can. It sounds like a BENDER, but it doesn't have ANY markings of any sort on it at all. So if anyone knows where to find SNO-STUFF or BENDER part numbers on the can itself, please let me know.

Also, I have these 7" RSI handlebars on my RMK I like them, but the ends seem to be too short for my throttle block, handguards, brake levers, and killswitch combined. I was wondering where the heck I can get the Pro-Tapers that they're putting on the new RMK's.

If anyone could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!:face-icon-small-hap

retiredpop

Lifetime Membership
Jul 3, 2001
Calgary
Also, I have these 7" RSI handlebars on my RMK I like them, but the ends seem to be too short for my throttle block, handguards, brake levers, and killswitch combined. I was wondering where the heck I can get the Pro-Tapers that they're putting on the new RMK's.

If anyone could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!:face-icon-small-hap

I read some posts on other forums about this and it seems the only way you can get them at this point is through your Polaris dealer.

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
I read some posts on other forums about this and it seems the only way you can get them at this point is through your Polaris dealer.

Go to ebay and buy the ATV Pro Taper bars. Same size 1/5 the price.

Premium Features