• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

corona virus

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Put the remote down and step away from CNN it is proven network of assclowns

Like townhall is unbiased?

Now I'm all for eating a little crow and will say this is sightly plausible, in a limited application. It's not even proposed yet for anything other than lungs. But that's something.

It's also extremely premature, pre-clinical, and won't be ready for months (if ever).

I think it's also a stretch to say Trump knew about this in advance.

Where I'm coming from, is that if I put together a presentation with that level of professionalism, I'd be fired.

Proposing this stuff like it's his great idea is ridiculous.

J
Jan 15, 2010
Guess again

Put the remote down and step away from CNN it is proven network of assclowns
To claim one media source is biased and then cite another openly biased source sure speaks volumes... Donny wasn’t referring to this when he made an assclown outta himself last week. If he was then he would have said that when everyone laughed at him rather than claiming sarcasm after his press secretary said that he was taken outa context. It’s not hard to see that if you remove your head from Donny’s rectum just a little bit. To cite this study as any sort of justification or vindication for that performance is ridiculous. Sure, it would be great if it works along with any of the other hundreds of things that are being tested now.

Not to mention the disinfectant comments...

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Lamestream Media sure had fun mocking our President for talking about UV light killing coronavirus instead of researching it first.

AP: "Pre-clinical findings indicate the technology’s significant impact on eradicating... coronavirus."

Here is a video of how it works.

J
Jan 15, 2010
Lamestream Media sure had fun mocking our President for talking about UV light killing coronavirus instead of researching it first.

AP: "Pre-clinical findings indicate the technology’s significant impact on eradicating... coronavirus."

Here is a video of how it works.
See post number 182... and for the record, most of the mocking was related to the disinfectant comments anyway, they were by far the stupidest.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
And costco starts mandatory mask on may 4th. Talk about stupid. Why may 4th? Why not tomorrow? Why not a month earlier? I revert back to people can be as stupid as they want. I'll take my business elsewhere.

Last edited:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
And costco starts mandatory mask on may 4th. Talk about stupid. Why may 4th? Why not tomorrow? Why not a month earlier? I revert back to people can be as stupid as they want. I'll take my business elsewhere.
I have never seen the attraction to Costco or Sam's Club.
Why would you pay a corporation to have the privilege to give them your money?

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
It doesn't cost me anything. We don't get all our stuff there. It is more about stupidity than where i shop. I believe Walmart is going to do it also. That's perfect. Liberal fear catering to liberals so they won't be getting my money.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
More facepalm for us from the "don't tell me what to do" goons. Have fun finding food when every grocery store requires masks. Costco and Wal-Mart are just the start. You'll be buying food from gas stations. You probably already do. Frozen burritos, Bud Light, and Diet Soda I'm guessing.

You just don't care about your or especially other's health huh?

It is no different than "no shoes, no shirt, no service" it is a courtesy to others that your poor health doesn't need to be shared with others. Just wear a damn mask in stores. You aren't fighting for freedom. Pearl clutching looks so good on you.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
And the left wing of snowest speaks. Grow a set and use some common sense. Problem is you can't teach it. You either have it or you don't. My health is fine and your no shirt or shoes comparison is lame. Sick quarantine not healthy. Keep staying at home smoking your weed.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
This is completely out of control , companies are trying to do the right thing , employees now have a reason for staying home collecting a check , not paying rent , those that are working from home are over loading those at work with their work , oil tanked before the virus from other countries intentionally over pumping , mayors and governors are at a gridlock for political gain so it doesn't matter if the states have their own say . It's becoming endless , there aught to be a publication coming out shortly from For Dummies . How this country is going to recover is up to those that have gotten us to this point .

What a mess

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
I think some (if not all) of these companies are doing this to avoid liability issues.

You are right . . . the SICK should wear the masks!! The SICK are quanantined . . . NOT the healthy. Interacting with others is how our immune system is kept strong. Quarantining the healthy is a great way to get them sick once they go back out into the public. This crap they are doing is exactly backwards!

Nervous Nancy, upChuck, Sniffin Joe, and the lamestream media are ALL in favor of it . . . Go figure!

Premium Features