• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cooke City HOG ROAST 2011 - Mar 18 & 19

S

summitman

Oct 9, 2001
stanley, ND
www.prairieford.com
A good time was had by all. Great items on the auction block. Thanks to everyone who donated, bid & bought. It all went to a great cause.

It is always great meeting new people in cooke. I must have talked to everyone in the bar. But, is it ever a bad thing with you walk in the miners after not being there for a month & Brian already has my Morgan/Diet double waiting for me?? I think not!!!

John, thanks for out bidding me on the picture of Pilot Creek Overlook. I'm still pissed I didnt bid more, I really wanted that coming home with me yesterday.

Thanks to LSB for all the hard work he puts into these things. Another great job.

WIS.REV

Lifetime Membership
Mar 5, 2008
Stevens Point, WI
We missed the auction on Friday, got to town on Saturday. Food was great, Badgers won, band was good, and the beer cold. Hope our week next year hits right for this again. This goes to a great cause, and the people who needed this service this week, should be grateful to these great people and the service they provide. Dave.

T
Jan 9, 2009
Right on Dave! Jon is doing good. Just a little sore and going to be in a soft cast for awhile. Hope to se you out there next year. Now that we are only 3 hrs. away fromm each other. Take care to you and your group.

Premium Features