• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

compared to the 2016....

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
Recently I had the opportunity to ride the 2016 Pro RMK in the AXYS chassis. I'm posting it here for the comparisons to the current model. I was surprised by how much better the 2016 is based off of my time riding it, which was not nearly long enough!:face-icon-small-hap The Polaris engineers brought along a couple of 2015's and made us switch back and forth to make true in the moment and situational comparisons. There have been a few others share their experience, and this is MINE. I'm happy to answer any questions. Article at link below:

MY 2016 PRO RMK EXPERIENCE

Murph

Polaris Moderator/ Polaris Ambassador/ Klim Amb.
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
A-Hole!!!! I have intentionally quarantined myself from the AXYS section.

I've been going to hypnotherapy to try and eradicate my memory of riding the new 2016 Axys Pro RMK and you have to undo all my progress and make me want it all over again.

Thanks a lot Matt :face-icon-small-fro

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Matt,
Are you farther forward or about the same?
I bought phatty's old yellow pro and put air locs on it. I thought he said you were going to put them on. Is it about the same as riding with air locs?

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
Nice meeting you Murph! Hopefully we ride together one of these days, on our wicked 2016 Pro RMK's :) Terry, I love the ideas of the taller airlocs, but my 15's will keep the stock boards. Rider position on the '16 has not changed, which is a good thing. The entire sled is raised up close to an inch and a half more off of the ground, not JUST the running boards. As soon as you stop on a steep sidehill, you will truly appreciate the new sled height and narrower body. It's really nice to take off without sliding down the hill or track washing at all. So unfair!

Premium Features