• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

COMMUNISM HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN IN THE USA!

M

MPS

I already knew these tools were monitoring us...as I stated in other threads...it is just official now. We are officially under communist rule.

HomeForumLinksNarco TermsPicturesMap of Cartels
Info on Mexican CartelsTime LineEventsHistoryCartels StructureCaposThis Blog Linked From Here
This Blog
Linked From Here
Homeland Security given green light to monitor journalists, guess who's on the list
Tuesday, January 17, 2012 | Borderland Beat Reporter Chivis
Watch those manners, big brother is watching! Homeland Security Given Green Light to Monitor American Journalists, and US Government releases list of blogs being monitored. Paz, Chivis

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security regularly monitors dozens of websites, including Facebook, Twitter, WikiLeaks, YouTube, and even the New York Times Lede Blog, Global Voices Online, and the Blog del Narco, in order to "collect information used in providing situational awareness and establishing a common operating picture," reported Reuters.Why is the U.S. Department of Homeland Security monitoring American journalists in the USA? In the USA freedom of speech has its appropriate and legal limits, according to the Department of Homeland Security. Be aware that the U.S. government is watching journalists to monitor what they write or say. See the site, Department of Homeland Security Preserving our Freedoms.This initiative is called the National Operations Center (NOC)’s Media Monitoring Initiative. The 'operations' sprang up from the DHS headquarters in November, 2011. Washington has the written permission to retain data on users of social media and online networking platforms. See, Department of Homeland Security's National Operations Center.And check out the site, Daily Kos "DHS to "collect personal information from news anchors". Here's what the DHS (Dept. of Homeland Security) can do. The DHS announced the NCO and its Office of Operations Coordination and Planning (OPS) can collect personal information from news anchors, journalists, reporters or anyone who may use “traditional and/or social media in real time to keep their audience situationally aware and informed.”In real time, eh? Traditional? Keeping readers informed? That means you also, the citizen journalist. Watch what you say and stay 'normal' and 'appropriate.' If you rant and rave or show emotion in your writing (unless it's compassion), you will be monitored, even your tweets and guffaws.

According to the Department of Homeland Security’s own definition of personal identifiable information, or PII, such data could consist of any intellect “that permits the identity of an individual to be directly or indirectly inferred, including any information which is linked or linkable to that individual.” Previously established guidelines within the administration say that data could only be collected under authorization set forth by written code, but the new provisions in the NOC’s write-up means that any reporter, whether someone along the lines of Walter Cronkite or a budding blogger, can be victimized by the agency.

Check out the article for details, Homeland Security monitors certain journalists | Travel Underground. According to that article, included in the roster of those subjected to the spying are government officials, domestic or not, who make public statements, private sector employees that do the same and “persons known to have been involved in major crimes of Homeland Security interest,” which to itself widely opens various possibilities. Remember when people used to 'flame' others in social media postings? Well, this seems to be a somewhat like a watchdog over similar postings and news leaks and beyond to news writing, including anchor news commentators on the air as well as in print and online.Ask yourself why the government is spending resources watching those who observe the news and report it with or without pay? Maybe it's all about shutting up supporters of WikiLeaks. Maybe nobody should leak anything out, but citizen journalists, of course, have no access to anything leaking if they are otherwise freelance and unemployed and have no contacts other than children, kitchen, and maybe husband.Sure, it has to be about the whistleblower sites online. Why else would journalists be monitored by the Dept. of Homeland Security? What do you think? Should your Twitter account always be given to federal prosecutors? How about going to law school and becoming a federal prosecutor yourself, if you can compete for such a job? But for most of us unemployed, low-income freelance journalists who work as independent contractors, does the event have any meaning at all of what our Twitter accounts say? Who would care? Well, the government would care if you were a whistleblower.This week the Homeland Security's National Operations Center (NOC) published a complete list of the monitored websites. Besides the New York Times Lede Blog, other news sites and blogs on the watch list include the Huffington Post, the Drudge Report, a couple of Wired blogs, ABC News' investigative blog "The Blotter," and Ushahidi Haiti.The NOC’s Media Monitoring Initiative, approved in November, means the government "can collect personal information from news anchors, journalists, reporters or anyone who may use 'traditional and/or social media in real time to keep their audience situational-aware and informed,'" according to RT.com. The monitoring has been going on at least since June 2010, Reuters said.Anne Hart speculates for All Voices that the monitoring initiative is really about keeping tabs on potential whistle blowers and journalists who might report the leaks. According to the Chicago Examiner, the initiative has "serious implications for not only journalistic freedom, but to all Americans', freedom."Should you care? For journalists covering numerous types of news, be aware. The DHS is monitoring journalists from the WikiLeaker to the Whistleblower and beyond. Maybe it's time you asked to see your file, if there is any.Knight Center for Journalism
ALLVOICES

Taken from above and highlighted:

"In the USA freedom of speech has its appropriate and legal limits,

Watch what you say and stay 'normal' and 'appropriate.' If you rant and rave or show emotion in your writing (unless it's compassion), you will be monitored, even your tweets and guffaws."

This chit coupled with the National Defense Authorization Act!!!!! The government can lock your a$$ up simply based on you being a suspected terrorist!!! We are NOW under communist rule! But naaaah I am sure I will be labeled a conspiracy theorist or a freak for stating this. Man America has no clue what is going on under their noses...so frustrating.

Last edited:

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
They already know so much about you by violating your constitutional rights that they knew you would say that. You should be safe if they haven't contacted you by now.

M

MPS

They already know so much about you by violating your constitutional rights that they knew you would say that. You should be safe if they haven't contacted you by now.

LMAO...I have no doubt I am marked with a highlighter. I have been going off about the infringements of our freedoms for years. I have only just returned to SW. Go look at my archived threads on here...lol.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Good evening Mr. Slut! You certainly look familiar? I think I know you from somewhere.

Yep He is one of the 10 dollar rebels . maybe he is seeing the light and is posting here again.

maybe he will even discuss snowmobiles too! we can only hope!:face-icon-small-win

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
He received the prestigious BCR award....also known as

the boot!

shackleton_boot_400%20Cornwall%20SPRI.jpg

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Chased off by Mule no less

:whip:

I seen tougher men in a huggies commercial

I guess in the MPS america....you don't get your way....you run off to start trouble some where else

the tuck tail USA...MPS style

M
Nov 26, 2007
billings, MT
Chased off my Mule no less

:whip:

I seen tougher men in a huggies commercial

I guess in the MPS america....you don't get your way....you run off to start trouble some where else

the tuck tail USA...MPS style

so this how you distill the situation that went down over yonder? dizz you seem like a decent guy but this is really just intellectual dishonesty! you dont even know the details yet somehow you think you have the clear perspective on it! just be honest and come out and say it...you want to belittle MPS and thats it!

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Seems like the Conspiracy Theory Extremists would have more fun on political forums, just curious why a snowmobile forum for these lunatics?

Blood boiling yet MPS:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
Seems like the Conspiracy Theory Extremists would have more fun on political forums, just curious why a snowmobile forum for these lunatics?

Blood boiling yet MPS:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well being that this is the PURE POLITICS section of the forum, im pretty sure any sort of political posts are rather appropriate... :face-icon-small-con

Premium Features