• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CO Supreme court disqualifies Trump from ballot

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Got it. I didn't realize that would be the case. I understand having one forum dedicated to topics like this.

I will say that it would be good if the hot topics email ignored the traffic on this forum. Getting an email from a sledder forum that has a bunch of political threads isn't awesome.

Hi, I see you are fairly new to SnoWest.
Welcome!
We value the complaint you posted upon your first visit in the Fouled Plug section. Please fill out a “SnoWest hurt feelings report.”
Have a nice day.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Hi, I see you are fairly new to SnoWest.
Welcome!
We value the complaint you posted upon your first visit in the Fouled Plug section. Please fill out a “SnoWest hurt feelings report.”
Have a nice day.
And that right there pretty well sums up the culture of SnoWest.:D:D

We all learn to get over ourselves and have a good time in spite of it.

Last edited:
And that right there pretty well sums up the culture of SnoWest.:D:D

We are learn to get over ourselves and have a good time in spite of it.
I have no problem with the side forum. I only think there should be logic in place to keep to side forum topics off the weekly blast email.

The more traffic to those threads means the more they will end up on the weekly emails. Next thing you know it's a political site and it seems like there are enough of those.

It's nice to escape it and talk about snowmobiling and the lack of snow. I'll move on to a different site in search of snow.

See you guys in Valemount over the xmas break!

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
I have no problem with the side forum. I only think there should be logic in place to keep to side forum topics off the weekly blast email.

The more traffic to those threads means the more they will end up on the weekly emails. Next thing you know it's a political site and it seems like there are enough of those.

It's nice to escape it and talk about snowmobiling and the lack of snow. I'll move on to a different site in search of snow.

Last edited:

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Got it. I didn't realize that would be the case. I understand having one forum dedicated to topics like this.

I will say that it would be good if the hot topics email ignored the traffic on this forum. Getting an email from a sledder forum that has a bunch of political threads isn't awesome.
Block snowest emails.

Ignore the OP in your settings.

You won’t ever see something that offends your sensibilities again.

Premium Features