• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CO Forum Ride T-Shirts

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
The design is finished and the price quotes are in. Below is a copy of the design, the upper portion will be across the front of the shirts and to lower portion (sponsor logo's) will be on the back of the shirt.

T-shirts will be $20 each and I'm working up a price for the Hoody's as we speak. Edit: Hoody's will be $30 EA

As of this point I am only going to do Black shirts with White print, If we decide to add Grey shirts with Black print it will cost extra as black ink is the thinnest ink and white is the thickest so it would require a second set of screens.

Please let me know and if there is enough interest in the Grey shirts I will add them but we won't for only 1 or 2 requests.

ColoradoForumRidePrint.jpg

As soon as we have pricing on the hoody's I will start to accept orders for the shirts. Payment is do right away, and I will deliver the shirts to the Forum Ride and ship them to those that can't make it but would like to buy a shirt.

ALL $$ Raised from the shirts over and above the costs will be donated to the Blue Ribbon Coalition and SAWS equally. And once the orders are in I will post a spreadsheet of exactly where the $$ went with all the details of the costs, vs money raised, and provide copies of the checks both when written and when the post to my account I will provide pictures of the canceled check.

My Brother and his wife are the owners of the company (GraphicFX) that are making the shirts for the ride. They have donated the artwork fees ($100), the first set of screens($30), and the ($.50) charge per shirt for the opposite side print. This is why I told them to include their logo on the design as they are a sponsor like the others that have donated.

HERE is the ordering info!!!!!!!!

Please send paypal payment to saandrews@att.net on the payment please include sizes for T-shirts and Hoodies, Shipping address and Weather or not you will actually be attending the ride. Those that have already put their hand in the air, please also follow this process so I don't screw it up.

I NEED TO HAVE ALL ORDERS IN AND PAID FOR BY JANUARY 29th

Last edited:

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Shaun stand-up guy for taking the lead on this one this one, especially after the fiasco that went down last year. Wish I could make the ride but have another trip planned for the same time.

Hope you guys have a blast!

:beer;

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
Can't see the pic either. I'll take a couple shirts, Shaun, and thanks for a lot!

Thanks for bringing up the past Diz, lets keep that stank fresh in everyones memory:rolleyes: Not that I care :beer; and you should remember the past so you don't repeat it. In the end, and after some heated discussion (furious typing), everything turned out right and we donated $1200 to Childrens Hospital;) Don't recall if you bought/donated?

Last edited:

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
I reloaded the pic into photobucket, I could see it but I guess some could not?

ridepic.jpg

Not trying to bring up bad mojo just that he was a good guy for standing up and following after it. We know he will carry through on what he says he will do.

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
Is anyone else having a problem viewing the picture? it is loaded into my photobucket accnt but If needed I will re-load it and see if it helps.

J

jph3

Dec 6, 2007
Edwards co
I can see both pics... just wait for it to load... I run 140mbps and it still took a few seconds to load.

Premium Features