• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Airport science, case settled
Not really, but if our politicians send another $200,000,000,000 ($200 billion) to the so very brave leader Volodymyr Zelinskyy in Ukraine, THAT is what is going to fix EVERYTHING!!

At least try to keep up with the operation Mockingbird and narrative du jour. Geez. Don't be a DENIER!

It's starting to sound a little like a threat to our democracy!

Last edited:

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hollywood (Top Gun '86, Rocky and sequels, 007 series and sequels, + so many more makes us predispositioned to HATE Russia) and politicians/big Government/clandestine opereratons/CIA/FBI, etc, through the cold war see to it that it is very predictable that citizens have the narrative to hate Russia.

Can you think of a recent President who was associated with being an ally to Russia by a media funded by a political party who was hellbent on destroying any agenda he might have? The hate towards him and his administration came virtually instantly by some who were unwittingly aware of Mockingbird news saturation and plausible expectation bias?

I've met and had the chance to get to know some people from Russia, and there is little animosity to be had between the citizens of either country.

But when you add in the politicians on either side, the war machine on either side, and the power and greed the politicians (on either side) crave and exploit, then add a little bit/along of Patriotism in (on either side) it gets tricky.

Last edited:
C
Sep 8, 2014
Crested Butte
I didn't need Media to discover a connection between Putin and Trump.
He believed Putin over the FBI when it came to hacking the DNC.
He asked Putin for help again in 2020.
Out loud, publicly asked Putin for dirt on Biden.
Putin is my enemy. The Russian people are along for the ride.
I approve of every bit of aid we are giving Ukraine. Great way to test our weaponry too.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
I didn't need Media to discover a connection between Putin and Trump.
He believed Putin over the FBI when it came to hacking the DNC.
He asked Putin for help again in 2020.
Out loud, publicly asked Putin for dirt on Biden.
Putin is my enemy. The Russian people are along for the ride.
I approve of every bit of aid we are giving Ukraine. Great way to test our weaponry too.
That’s just so sad how manipulated and brainwashed you are.

I’m truly sorry.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Terrible thing trying to expose corruption.

Really unforgivable. ?

The situation changed a lot When zelensky was calling for preemptive nuclear strikes on Russia?

Maybe they both are brutal autocratic dictators but only one wants nuclear Armageddon…….

The MSM tried burying that but it cannot be unsaid.

ukraine can just disappear for all i care.

No reason to destroy the planet for that shthole.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
And the increase in CO2 has INCREASED the total green area on the earth by 15% in the last 100 years. (Larger than the contiguous United States)

The Sahara desert is shrinking.

How is that bad?

Change in co2 levels doesn’t prove that humans changed that.

Yes its changing. (Nobody argues with that)
Hmmm crickets on this one.

The “climate change” policies have taken germany from one of the 10 least dirty countries to 170’th of 180. ??

Literally the opposite effect of what the posturing politicians said they were going to do.

Wake up!

C
Sep 8, 2014
Crested Butte

Really unforgivable. ?

The situation changed a lot When zelensky was calling for preemptive nuclear strikes on Russia?

Maybe they both are brutal autocratic dictators but only one wants nuclear Armageddon…….

He asked for preemptive measures to prevent use of nuked by Putin, not a preemptive nuclear strike.

J
Jan 15, 2010
Hmmm crickets on this one.

The “climate change” policies have taken germany from one of the 10 least dirty countries to 170’th of 180. ??

Literally the opposite effect of what the posturing politicians said they were going to do.

Wake up!
Bullshit. The Sahara Desert is actually getting larger and has been since the early 20th century.
If humans aren’t influencing co2 levels then what is causing the current rate of sustained rapid increase ?
Changes to the climate will have different effects on weather in different areas. No one is disputing that. Some areas will likely get much wetter, some drier. Warmer air holds more moisture, more 7th grade science…. What will the result be when co2 hits 600ppm? Don’t know, but will probably find out. Riding sleds up rivers looks kinda fun.

J
Jan 15, 2010

Really unforgivable. ?

Yeah, that’s smart. Let donnys buddy take Ukraine, and see what happens next. Your saint Reagan would roll over in his grave.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD

Hubris = thinking humans change the climate.

Earth self corrects.

A single large volcano puts out more Carbon than mankind has since the start of the Industrial Revolution.
That is correct, but inconvenient for those wanting to leverage fictional climate crisis for their own agenda gain.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Yeah, that’s smart. Let donnys buddy take Ukraine, and see what happens next. Your saint Reagan would roll over in his grave.
Eastern side of Ukraine is Russian , western side has been killing them for years.
Talk to a Ukrainian from there and you will get a different response depending on what part they came from and why they came here.

Look at Thier comedian president, literally, he's a Russian Jew .

Ya I said that

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Hang on state side boys , it's coming, two days after and they are just starting to clean the roads. 3 to 4' on the flat hillside even more. There appears to be no employees,surprise, short handed, retired or maybe a little under the weather.
Two lane
IMG_20221213_082256959_HDR.jpg

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Hang on state side boys , it's coming, two days after and they are just starting to clean the roads. 3 to 4' on the flat hillside even more. There appears to be no employees,surprise, short handed, retired or maybe a little under the weather.
Two lane
View attachment 397081

That's beautiful compared to our salt/sand laden roads. I'll happily trade.

C
Sep 8, 2014
Crested Butte

A single large volcano puts out more Carbon than mankind has since the start of the Industrial Revolution.

Might want to look that up ?

According to the U.S. Geological Survey ( here ), published scientific estimates of the global CO2 emissions for all on land and submarine volcanos “lie in a range from 0.13 gigaton to 0.44 gigaton per year.”

This is a fraction of the CO2 produced by human activity. In 2021, the global CO2 emissions from energy combustion and industrial processes alone reached a record high of 36.3 billion tonnes (or gigatons, GT), data from the International Energy Agency

Premium Features