• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK

president of the European commission, over sees and delegates portfolios of other European nations, no leader is put in charge without her blessing. And who are these other nations ? Members of NATO , this thing is no different than diaper boy.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Haven't heard much about those little nuclear power plants , are they up and running yet ? Like the ones Gates has in Wyoming and I think Idaho ? Maybe it's Utah ?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
90 minute recharge , can you imagine the draw these will pull when plugged in not to mention range is a joke.

This is also how they are going to access lock downs , they will keep shrinking our free will of going places to within our own states and eventually townships .

They already have people locked down to Thier own countries except for the illegals.

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Haven't heard much about those little nuclear power plants , are they up and running yet ? Like the ones Gates has in Wyoming and I think Idaho ? Maybe it's Utah ?
I thought Kemmerer, WY was the place associated with these...

Not much is said on the news cycle about it because the news owners are busy pushing other propaganda.

Premium Features