• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CFR Rack Install and Tunnel Stiffeners

Nice videos Dave! I like the stomp pad idea and the simplicity of the stiffeners.

Does that tunnel stiffener only go as far up as the seam of the tunnel extension and main tunnel? I'm guessing it does cause CFR makes some stout products. I don't have an xp, but on my M-series you'd want the stiffener to go past that seam to actually increase rigidity.

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Kotorium, not sure what u mean and best is to ask Dave at cfr yourself via email or call, he might have something that will work for you, I have always used a piece of aluminum under my tunnel with the cfr rack as the weight when loaded is signifigant and last year used theses stiffeners which are way better, I am glad I did as my buddy bent his tunnel with a fully loaded rack, the engineers at ski doo asked me why I use the stiffeners and they were surprised how much skis weight and with a bag in there as well and said they never designed the tunnel to hold that kind of weight, hope that helps, happy sledding!

Premium Features