• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Building Industry Insanity

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
No different than the military , there are good guys and very very bad guys that are more than willing to do what they are told , the difficulty is finding out who are true to the people .

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Canada is a constitutional monarchy, in which the monarch is head of state. ... Canada is described as a "full democracy", with a tradition of liberalism, and an egalitarian, moderate political ideology. Far-left and far-right politics have never been a prominent force in Canadian society.

And who does the Canadian Monarch answer to?
Monarchy of Canada.

Queen of Canada
Heir apparentCharles, Prince of Wales ( Starting to see the picture of North America yet ? )
1644260205421.png
Now who's bat **** crazy ? :)

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
This is out of above statement on the halt of Ford production .

President Joe Biden, keen to boost American auto manufacturing, wants to bring semiconductor chip production back to the United States and has held several events to promote massive domestic investments.

Reply to that statement

The POS has also halted acquired permits for mining like copper , not sure how this POS thinks he's bringing investments to this country when he's stopping already acquired abilities of investing in this country .

Trust nothing at face value , it's all lies to collapse this country

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
The top diplomats from the U.S., Japan and South Korea are due to meet this month, according to reports from the Yonhap and Kyodo news agencies. The Sado mine issue could cloud their discussions on a new array of weaponry North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has unveiled in recent months designed to deliver nuclear warheads to South Korea and Japan.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
How much is a trillion in time?
It would take almost 12 days for a million seconds to elapse and 31.7 years for a billion seconds. Therefore, a trillion seconds would amount to no less than 31,709.8 years.

Now multiply that by the debt of 30 trillion = 951,294 years to pay off the debt

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
Finishing off my basement to a mother in laws suite to rent out AirBnB. Lowes wanted $12k after discount for a kitchenette. My contractor about fell over from sticker shock. Wound up going with IKEA for $4600 shipped but corner cab and some shelves are backordered. ridiculous.

Since Covid hit we have had 2 Saw mills close. Cousin knows the owner of a third that was complaining that they are operating in the red right now and may not last through the year. The reason? Forest service has been reducing the amount they can harvest each year for the last 10 years, slowly choking them out. Meanwhile, housing demand is through the roof with people trying to flee the cities and move to places like where I live.

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
Where do you live?
Years back you were in SF, correct? I thought you moved to CO?
Moved to Rapid City SD in 15. Ellsworth AFB has the new B-21 Stealth Raider bomber first wing going in here and they are going to have the flight school here. Increasing the community size from the current 78k residents by approx. 50k. That was before Covid. We didn't shut anything down for COVID, with that and Trump coming to Mount Rushmore and the Governor Kristi Nome on the press, really put a bullseye on our state to move to. House next door to me was built same time my house was and sat vacant for a year. 6 Days after Minneapolis riots my neighbors lived there and drove out here all through the night to look at the house and bought it. I have heard of others sending realtors through the house with a cell phone on a video call and make offers.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Moved to Rapid City SD in 15. Ellsworth AFB has the new B-21 Stealth Raider bomber first wing going in here and they are going to have the flight school here. Increasing the community size from the current 78k residents by approx. 50k. That was before Covid. We didn't shut anything down for COVID, with that and Trump coming to Mount Rushmore and the Governor Kristi Nome on the press, really put a bullseye on our state to move to. House next door to me was built same time my house was and sat vacant for a year. 6 Days after Minneapolis riots my neighbors lived there and drove out here all through the night to look at the house and bought it. I have heard of others sending realtors through the house with a cell phone on a video call and make offers.
Thanks.
I don't know where I got CO from.

One more...weren't you in pharm at SDSU?

Premium Features