• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Building Industry Insanity

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK

Not gonna find any of these in the near future up here , should of grabbed one when they where laying around . Checked the dealerships and rental places, no dates on when they are gonna be restocked but more than happy to take the cash and put ya on a list .
Telling you people , this ain't no joke , we are in for a rough ride .

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
BB99E347-471D-4263-83B2-052ECE9977A8.jpegBB99E347-471D-4263-83B2-052ECE9977A8.jpeg

Not gonna find any of these in the near future up here , should of grabbed one when they where laying around . Checked the dealerships and rental places, no dates on when they are gonna be restocked but more than happy to take the cash and put ya on a list .
Telling you people , this ain't no joke , we are in for a rough ride .
Last spring I put in a whole house generator system. After watching the mess in Texas because their windmills, and watching this administration wanting to destroy our coal run power grid I figured it is only a matter of time before it gets real. Costco had a 20kw generator with transfer switch in stock so I nabbed it, and put in another propane tank just for it.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
For those that don't have new machines snow checked or even thinking about purchasing the latest models , go look at the sled forums .

They don't want to look or refuse to acknowledge that the supply chains for new isn't . Supplies are old inventory for builds and are depleting quickly .

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
I've been waiting for this machine since last year . Comes out of Utah but some major parts come from Europe . Why is that you ask ? Well America sold out a few years ago . 22 months is the predicted date , amphibious with a diesel . This is more than a toy for me , it's a vehicle of transportation .

image.jpg
The guys in the sled section refuse to see why their new rides have been very late dated or missing parts etc.etc.

That is really sad

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
More dots , so far since the POS had taken office can you call this a conspiracy , deep **** people , or as that Brit woman would say we're ****ed .

German power plant shut down, coal ship.ents stopped .

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
No inflation going on around here , it's already here and it's just the beginning .
Ordered a internal transfer switch for the generator 10/23 $ 281.99
What I ordered and received , not even close , even though the paper work is correct .
Reordered , 11/3 $ 582.99

Yesterday I pulled the battery out of the laptop , $ 23.00 Amazon , won't ship to AK .
Called Best Buy , person from out of state , no help .
Went to Best Buy you know Geek Squad , they no longer order batteries .
Go to Batteries Plus $ 139.00 dead one is back in .

USB Android phone jacks what's left is under lock and key at Walmart , USB iphone jacks at all check outs .

****s getting weird and crazy and the way it's going there will be no preparing for .

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
The one world order is doing one hell of a job , doesn't matter if your left or right What the hell is going on with the shipping industry ? What part of UNIONS doesn't ring a bell ? Must be home eating cornflakes .
How about some corrupt bastard hanging out with his G7 clan while North America is at a stand still .

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Better half sent this , must be a lefty over seeing maintenance ? image.jpg
I told her to ask someone to check the breaker , if it's like the men's there's several lights on the wall and ceiling .

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
LOL ,
image-jpg.370179

Ill have it running shortly but thanks Angus :)

If you want a good chuckle look up on the next page "costco thugs"

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Wow.

To play devil's advocate, who buys 96%?
I find 80-85% to be the best, especially for grilling. How much was 80?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Someone is a stickler in this house about making sure we eat a particular way .
Guessing your a charcoal connoisseur , that takes a special touch I don't have . infrared does a really good job at searing the meat , traps in the flavor . Like 2-5 minutes flip 3 other side at about °650 pink to medium rare and I like big burgers .
Been a while since I've some of that beefalo north of you :)
I'll check on the price next time I'm in .

Look closely and see where that burger comes from, above the yellow .

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Someone is a stickler in this house about making sure we eat a particular way .
Guessing your a charcoal connoisseur , that takes a special touch I don't have . infrared does a really good job at searing the meat , traps in the flavor . Like 2-5 minutes flip 3 other side at about °650 pink to medium rare and I like big burgers .
I used to be a "just buy some patties and grill 'em" guy.
This year at a party I had one of the best burgers I've ever had. So I went and had a few beers with the guy grilling and picked up some pointers. Spent the rest of summer trying to become the burger master of the block!

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I've been waiting for this machine since last year . Comes out of Utah but some major parts come from Europe . Why is that you ask ? Well America sold out a few years ago . 22 months is the predicted date , amphibious with a diesel . This is more than a toy for me , it's a vehicle of transportation .

View attachment 377784
The guys in the sled section refuse to see why their new rides have been very late dated or missing parts etc.etc.

That is really sad
I think we should have way more info on this ting and how you intend to use it.

Premium Features