• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Building Industry Insanity

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
If there's going to be sanctions on Russia than I guess Canada's so called leader is just as big of a POS liar as diaper boy.
Image result

While the Sherp ATV is manufactured in St. Petersburg, Russia, and Kyiv in Ukraine, it's offices are in Winnipeg, Canada. The Sherp ATV's reception has been warm, particularly by the media, appearing on a variety of TV shows.

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
If there's going to be sanctions on Russia than I guess Canada's so called leader is just as big of a POS liar as diaper boy.
Image result

While the Sherp ATV is manufactured in St. Petersburg, Russia, and Kyiv in Ukraine, it's offices are in Winnipeg, Canada. The Sherp ATV's reception has been warm, particularly by the media, appearing on a variety of TV shows.

So do you have one on order?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
LOL, nope, I think I'd loose some cabin owners as friends if I showed up with one of them.

The machine will go anywhere but in unstable terrain the amount of destruction with one pass is absolutely unreal.

When they go into a soft spot after just a couple of passes because the tires are constantly looking for tracion and digging they push out everything the tires and underbelly can move, like a flat blade on a dozer while the tires keep digging pushing what's in front of them and the skid into a pile on the exit out and climbs over it.

I tried to explain that to a guy that has a knock off of one of them that was tearing the hell out of a trail for cabin owners and the guy instantly got pissed off and all common sense was gone and is also a cabin owner. He doesn't give a rats ass about other cabin owners to not see what it does but at least he stays clean and dry.

It takes a good operator to run one of them because they will go anywhere and needs to make it's own trail and be less destructive, some situations I'm sure it fits well in. An existing well known local dealer that brought on the line quickly sold it, I think he knew and didn't want his business targeted, doubt if the new distributor knew off hand also.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Any bets that the POS has never dropped a filter or even knows where the blinker fluid is at?IMG_20221001_150614562_HDR.jpg

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Build back better bitch, looked at your 401 lately? There is only a handful living today that have seen the likes of this.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Here's a little geography question, why would a president visit a place that is so desolate that there are no roads to ? only access is either shipping or aerial. The amenities this village has is there for a reason and the majority of the labor flies in.

This is a fortunate village of 600 and corporation with 14,000 shareholders of one of thirteen corporations that depends and shares it's wealth that depend on a mine that is overseen and operated by a Canadian company.

1667158069764.png

Enjoy the video, good to see the main drag cleaned up.

The mine can only ship out it's product a certain time of the year and that alone is a great feat that takes man power, equipment that the locals can not supply. diaper boy/covid locked down the shipping industry which started a world wide chain reaction of the product relying on reserve stock piles from the following year that was depleted.

1667162907214.png1667162927218.png1667163017930.png1667163119924.png

Two years of constant ware fare tactics from this administration, with another two left, thier taking this country apart piece by piece.
1667164226493.png
eight 5 MW diesel generators, takes 24.5 MW to supply the mine.

Last edited:

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Before the pandemic this was a concerned topic. A trade route over the top just makes to much sense kind of like Nord Stream.

Which countries have ice breakers?
Accordingly, the countries with the largest fleet of Icebreakers are those who also have large ice-covered territories. These Include Russia, U.S.A, Canada, Finland, Sweden and Germany.

Doubt if Canada can assist in anything with Castro Jr.

The U.S. operates two icebreakers ― the heavy Polar Star and the medium Healy.
1668794374376.png
According to their list, the countries with the largest icebreaker fleets are Russia, Finland and Sweden. Russia is by far the largest operator of icebreakers in the world today, with an astounding fleet of 37 icebreaker ships, and several more either planned or already under construction.

So who's gonna profit from those war fairing alliances ?

This is old school, thier latest is no longer available , imagine that.

Yep , that's nuclear powered
1668794149598.png

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Anybody using this ? The local media for some reason has not announced that it's available here.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Since when did breaded chicken turn into this , second time running, tastes kind of like chicken.IMG_20221206_115133323.jpg
Purchased at a big box store deli/bakery. No different than the last purchase.The serrated marks are a butter knife, there's no texture. I usually grab a dozen when going remote for a quick lunch for years.
Go ahead say what you want, for Thanksgiving I picked up a turkey breast for the oven and it had the same texture and tasted no different than this chicken.
We use to butcher our own chickens and bake wild turkey, oven game bags are the secret for wild turkey unless you like chewing leather.
Something changed in the way this is process or what ever and it's disgusting.IMG_20221206_115133323.jpg

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
Since when did breaded chicken turn into this , second time running, tastes kind of like chicken.View attachment 396774
Purchased at a big box store deli/bakery. No different than the last purchase.The serrated marks are a butter knife, there's no texture. I usually grab a dozen when going remote for a quick lunch for years.
Go ahead say what you want, for Thanksgiving I picked up a turkey breast for the oven and it had the same texture and tasted no different than this chicken.
We use to butcher our own chickens and bake wild turkey, oven game bags are the secret for wild turkey unless you like chewing leather.
Something changed in the way this is process or what ever and it's disgusting.View attachment 396774
Bill Gates got you eating plant based crap already! ?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
A recent review from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) outlines a host of health effects associated with PFAS exposure, including cancer, liver damage, decreased fertility, and increased risk of asthma and thyroid disease.

The use of PFAS is widespread across many nonstick cookware brands.

Premium Features