• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BR Tech XP Hood w/out headlight delete pod

Now available from BR Tech is the XP Hood with or without the headlight delete pod attached. Pricing is Clear=$240 and Color=$325 We have red, blue, yellow, smoke, race red, and race black available. For more info email me at cory@brtechracing.com or give us a shout at 1-800-536-1841. We are also offering a spring sale on all products including screens. Dealer pricing will be offered for the rest of the month which is about 20% off of retail price. Don't miss this sale!

DSC00809.jpg

DSC00741.jpg

C

CARBONDEATH

Jan 31, 2008
Headlight delete

Awesome looking sled.:D I have a similiar 09 163x Blue/White. I am would like to do the same panels and headlight delete you have. About how much weight loss?

Awesome looking sled.:D I have a similiar 09 163x Blue/White. I am would like to do the same panels and headlight delete you have. About how much weight loss?

Thanks! We still havent got to do an exact weight measurement. But its about 15lbs without the headlight and 9lbs with the headlight. We have dealer pricing for all hoods and panels for the rest of the month as well! Hood Clear=$200 Colored=$275 Pair of panels Clear=$252 Colored=$296

Premium Features