• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondockers Premier: who's ready for snow?

F

FUAC

Oct 12, 2009
www.utahavalanchecenter.org
Noticed the leaves changing? Starting to dream of winter? Join us on Thursday, September 20, at Brewvies in SLC for the Premier of Boondockers 9. We will have pizza, nachos, a ginormous gear raffle, lots of excitement, and all the money raised will go to the Utah Avalanche Center to support avalanche forecasting and education in Utah. See a sneak preview here. More info and tickets here.

Must be 21. Sorry about that - we are working on a 2nd show a little later in the fall open to everyone

Stay up to date: follow us on facebook

T

TGitt

Feb 16, 2009
Logan, Utah
I turn 21 a few days after that, think they'll let me in, or should I bring my fake ID? ;)

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
This is the one time of the year I hate working from 3 to midnight.:face-icon-small-sad

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
Looks like I will miss the fun this year. I changed positions in the company and now work a 20 on 10 off schedule.

D
Nov 27, 2007
The premiere is one day away! I hope to see everyone there!

We received a pile of incredible raffle and door prizes this year. There is over $4k+ in prizes and still more coming in. A lot of people will walk away with serious loot. Gear/parts/etc from Klim, HMK, 2 Cool Air Vents, Tri City Polaris, Three Bear Lodge, WRP, Toy Skinz, Sly Dog Skis, Thunderstruck, Boondockers and more...

Buy your tickets here:
http://utahavalanchecenter.org/boondockers-premier-brewvies

Premium Features