• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bikeman turbo flash

Juggs

Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
How does the Bikeman turbo flash Work ? im not to Tec. savy.. and what does it Cost ? for stage 2 or 3

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
You need two things to flash, the torque link flashing box/cable and a license for your sled. The the flashing box and cable are multi-use, meaning you only buy one to use on how ever many sleds you want (or have a dealer who has one). The license is specific and registered to your ECU and can only be used on that sled. The flashing box is the hardware and license is the software. The license gives you unlimited access to every tune for your particular sled and can flash as much as you want once you buy the license. So you want to start with pump gas stage 1 for the first couple rides. Then maybe it snows a ton and you want stage 3 and a little race gas for a deep powder ride. Then going on a family ride and you want the stock tune, you flash back to that. In order to flash you’ll need a computer, flash box and cable. Takes only a few minutes to flash. I believe each license is $450, super cheap power.

Last edited:

Feb 14, 2010
Yes it is easy to flash, but then you have to clutch for the different HP, maybe stage 1 you will not have to, maybe just add pivot bolt weight. stage 2 and 3 might need different helix.

Juggs

Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
Thanks guys much appreciate it ,, So how much is everything i need ?

jdrmx

Lifetime Membership
Nov 17, 2013
Eastern SD
Approximately 700$ for the tune, clutching approximately 400$ depending on where you buy it from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

skank

Lifetime Membership
Feb 25, 2008
Mountain View, Wyoming 82939
I would recommend installing Bikemans full clutch kit with the tuning. Their clutch kit works for stock and all the different levels of tunes. All you have to do is change the set screws in the clutch weights to adjust for the different stages. It can be done in the sled and you only need an allen wrench to do it! only takes 5 minutes to change weight. Works really well.

Premium Features