• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best Snowmobile covers

sleddin pete

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Summit County Colorado
What's the best cover for a 17 RMK 800 155"? I've used the Polaris canvas and Polyester covers as well as Sno-Skinz Polyester covers over the last 20+ years. Sno-Skinz was by far the best for durability and fit. Unfortunately, Sno-Skinz seems to no longer be in business. Any good options other than Polaris?

czimpel

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 7, 2012
Not sure about a good one, but steer clear of Seal Skin. I had a horrible experience with them.

D
Jan 3, 2023
Kimberley BC
What's the best cover for a 17 RMK 800 155"? I've used the Polaris canvas and Polyester covers as well as Sno-Skinz Polyester covers over the last 20+ years. Sno-Skinz was by far the best for durability and fit. Unfortunately, Sno-Skinz seems to no longer be in business. Any good options other than Polaris?
Have a perfectly fitting, super secure cover for my 17 RMK 800 174 that was made by Carcoversfactorysled cover.jpg.ca. It's been outdoors for 3 years now. Easy to navigate their website.

Premium Features