• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BC, bucket list, best place to sled?

R

RidewithChrisBrown

Nov 17, 2011
www.ridewithchrisbrown.com
I agree....the Pemberton Ice Cap is the coolest place I have been. You can't beat it on a sunny deep day!

Geoff Kyle can't take you there...his tenure agreement is for Brandywine which is fun for a day too. My company, Ridewhistler.ca or Ray Mason can guide you on the Ice Cap. It's worth having a guide up there...it's a HUGE area with a lot of crevasses.

We can guide you through the BEST tree riding in Whistler or on the Glacier. I am happy to help anyone with questions about riding around the Whistler/Pemberton area.

If you want to explore Whistler on your own I have 2015 Polaris PROs available.

I tell everyone I meet there is one snowmobiling Mecca everyone should go before they die it is the Pemberton Ice Cap. You can stay in Whistler and its 45 min north. You can literally tape your throttle open and run out of gas. It is epic.

Ride with Geoff Kyle out of Whistler he will show you all the sweet spots, he is a snowmobiling guru. What I like best about him is he loves to ride and it shows in his enthusiasm.

Go for at least a week and you can also go to Brandywine, Sproat, Pemberton. You will be glad you went.

CB Postcard_2015.jpg

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon
I agree....the Pemberton Ice Cap is the coolest place I have been. You can't beat it on a sunny deep day!

Geoff Kyle can't take you there...his tenure agreement is for Brandywine which is fun for a day too. My company, Ridewhistler.ca or Ray Mason can guide you on the Ice Cap. It's worth having a guide up there...it's a HUGE area with a lot of crevasses.

We can guide you through the BEST tree riding in Whistler or on the Glacier. I am happy to help anyone with questions about riding around the Whistler/Pemberton area.

If you want to explore Whistler on your own I have 2015 Polaris PROs available.

Is there any lodges up there to ride out of without driving?

I'm not too far away. I want to make a trip soon too.

Premium Features