• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Axys turbo no start

A
Nov 18, 2019
Hey y’all. I just installed a silber turbo kit on my 2016 pro Rmk. The install went good and everything works. I started the sled up before I had the ecu flashed and just made sure it ran. It ran and nothing was wrong. Now I give silber a call to remote reflash my sled as I have their cable. The flash fails 3 times. I have a good battery, cables hooked up good. Good internet connection. Everything is set up right, but the flash fails 3 times. Now I go to start up the sled to move it into the trailer. Won’t start. Did I wreck the ecu? Why don’t it flash? Any tips on what to do? Thanks.

cvcustoms

#getsomegetthere
Lifetime Membership
Sep 10, 2018
www.cvcustoms.com
I am assuming that the flash did complete successfully correct? Make sure all connections are made from the install that were disconnected. I am sure your ECU is fine. Do you have spark at the plugs? I have had flash’s not complete before but once it is successfully flashed everything has been fine.

850 & 800 PIDD Cables
www.cvcustoms.com
Get Some Get There

A
Nov 18, 2019
I am assuming that the flash did complete successfully correct? Make sure all connections are made from the install that were disconnected. I am sure your ECU is fine. Do you have spark at the plugs? I have had flash’s not complete before but once it is successfully flashed everything has been fine.

850 & 800 PIDD Cables
www.cvcustoms.com
Get Some Get There
Justin on the phone was doing the flash and he said it failed 3 times. I don’t think it completed because now I can’t start the sled.

Snowman.PRO.

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2015
MN
Maybe its just flooded??? Hold your throttle wide open and pull the rope, this will shut off your fuel supply and still make your plugs spark. This will dry out the cylinder. Might not be your issue, but it won't hurt to try.

Octanee

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2010
Cranbrook Bc
When it comes to flashing electronics it'll read, erase, and write. So I'll bet your ecm is blank right now and that's why it won't start. Hopefully the guy will spend more time to attempt re flashes, could been be your cable/computer setup and or drivers.

Premium Features