• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Attn: GMC dealers with duramax in stock

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Looking for a GMC dealer with 08/09 Duramax SLTs in stock. Hoping to buy before june 30...

If you have a dealer in your area with those trucks in stock, please let me know by posting your dealer name/phone number/town, whatever info you have!

thanks!

G

GMCRMK

Nov 28, 2007
SL,UT - IP,ID
Jerry Seiner in South Jordan UTAH had 3 left this AM.

About $8-$9k off sticker if prior GM owner ($2k loyalty program).

Let me know if you need more details and I can get a sales guy to contact you or call 801-495-6800.

D

Dano702

Dec 15, 2007
Sin City
The problem i had was finding one that was loaded up . I dont know how Utah is . But i went to my home town in Idaho and tried to find one , all they had was cloth with no options .

I could order one and wait , so i just went back to Vegas . Each dealer had 2 or 3 white 4 doors with grey or black leather , sunroof and dual screens was the challenge .

Now is a good time to buy :beer;

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
The problem i had was finding one that was loaded up . I dont know how Utah is . But i went to my home town in Idaho and tried to find one , all they had was cloth with no options .

I could order one and wait , so i just went back to Vegas . Each dealer had 2 or 3 white 4 doors with grey or black leather , sunroof and dual screens was the challenge .

Now is a good time to buy :beer;

Exactly, Lots of white SLE models in salt lake... Im looking for a steel grey with ebony leather...

Thanks for the help guys! I will be doing searches on your local dealers!

B

B C

Nov 26, 2007
Montucky
Phatty, you have a PM.

Rob, you made me blush, jeeeez.:D And I think Idaho has more sheep per person than MT.:eek:

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Can't your local dealer search and find you one? Or do you not have a good local dealer to deal with? When I was looking for my last truck I just went into my local Chevy dealer with my list of "wants" and they searched and found the truck I wanted for me. They picked it up and had it at the dealer in 3 days all ready to go with a very good price.

Just a thought anyway.

SnoDmon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Lewistown, MT
The Havre dealer got two of them from us. The maroon dmax and I think the other one was a red 1/2T. The only new style truck we have is a 3/4T 6.0L so no help here.

Last edited:
S
Oct 11, 2008
Give Mike Thomas at Young Chevrolet a call. He can find you what you want. We also have two GMC stores that we can get inventory from.

Premium Features