• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Are proclimb cans compatible with ascender

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
I dunno if they’re supposed to be, but I’ve been running my Diamond s off of my old ‘14 on my ‘20 since it was new. Seems fine.

Old & slow

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2017
Alberta
If you check with the guys that make them they are different. When I bought my Jaws can they were specific about the engine being a C-tec or Suzuki. Price was the same so it wasn't like they were trying to upsell me. I do know Jaws does flow test not sure if its that, or just fitment?

Last edited:

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
I emailed Diamond s about this when I put my pro climb can on, but never got a response. I know some company’s sell one can now for 12 to current. I also know I had to modify the plate at the bottom that sits on the belly pan because the pans were different from proclimb to ascender, but I think most companies have remedied that by making the cans hang off the aluminum spar vs sitting in the pan.

4thekozz

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 2, 2021
Fitment is the same, C-tec likes a little bit more of back pressure Jaws told me

Premium Features