• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Are my rails bent?

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon
2022 Lynx Boondocker DS.

After the last ride I noticed my track was getting chewed up by the right side of the tunnel.

I can't seem to adjust it its like they are bananna shaped. like bowed in the middle and twisted.

I honestly have no idea what happend, I havn't hit anything. I don't jump. Weird...

Video, does this look normal? they should be straight right? If I put a straight edge on them they are far from straight. Kinda a newb when it comes to working on my sled.. so not sure.

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon
Another video. Sorry for posting this in the ski do gen 4 and here. Been trying to figure this out all week. I'm either a total moron and they are supposed to curve and I just cant adjust it right? or they are bent?

Trying to figure out if i'm an idiot, or they are bent and I'll probably order some ice age rails.

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
Yeah, bent inward, which matches with the damage to the track. It's pushing the track to the left on the snow side, causing it to shift to the right on the tunnel side.

Premium Features