• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Apex Better Board Install

B

b_sandgren

Dec 24, 2008
I got a set of Better Boards from F Bomb last week and finally got the opportunity to put them on. The boards look great and are very stout. I choose the black powder coat.
The directions were pretty straight forward, but I thought I would post a picture for anyone considering them on the apex or nytro. I was able to cut out the necessary holes (so snow could escape) without dropping the coolers underneath the tunnel. I just scored the aluminum and after a few bends/flexs up and down they popped right out. Once they were out just drill for your pop rivets and your done. As you can see the coolers do take up some of the windows underneath, but there is still tons of room for the snow to escape....one added bonus is that they actually strengthened the running board and they look cool too. Let me know if you guys want any additional photos. Now I just need to finish installing my Impulse Kit and wait for the snow to fly.

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Thank you for your business and positive comments. Just wait...the best is yet to come...when you finally get to ride on them! I should have made this model 2 years ago. We didn't think it would be that effective and also worried that the install would be brutal with the coolers in place. Well, they are one of our best performing products (the coolers with the large cut outs really work great) and also as you found out, not horribly difficult to install. Please do me a huge favor after you've ridden them. Go to our website at www.snowmobilebetterboards.com and put in a review for your model. That really helps people decide if the product is right for them. Greatly appreciated...Rob

T

TTE

Nov 26, 2007
Norway
I got mine this summer - they looks awsome! Thanks for great customer service and shipping overseas:D

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
You betcha! Thanks to you for your biz. Europe has really caught on about BETTER BOARDS thanks to all of the positive reports from you guys. I wish we had a big distributor over there so you don't get creamed so bad on shipping. How does it go..Oofta! My buddies from Norway tried to teach me but typical dumb American..they just speak English and we do great! cheers (that is universal)

Premium Features