• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone headed up 1/19

D

Drewd

Feb 2, 2012
Colorado
www.imnotrightinthehead.com
Good luck finding someone who isn't going to be watching the game. I'm up for a ride but don't want to drive that far. I live in Colorado Springs and am thinking about checking out Cottonwood Pass or Marshall Pass tomorrow.

M
Nov 27, 2007
Arvada,CO
My sled is in Kremmling. Let me know if you change your mind. I know about the game, just not a huge fan. Hope they win though. Matt 216-538-0407 feel free to text me.

D

Drewd

Feb 2, 2012
Colorado
www.imnotrightinthehead.com
Matt, thanks for invite. I'm bummed and wish I cold have ridden today but a leg injury flare up and torn trailer wiring (how did that happen??) is sidelining me for a bit.

I won't be off until next Sunday and can go with you then assuming I can put weight on my leg and find time to rewire the trailer.

Oh, if you wish to ride in Buena Vista area, don't worry about a sled. You can ride either my '14 Pro 800 or my 08 RMK 700. I just picked up the RMK 700 and will want to ride it a bit and see how she runs.

Last edited:
M
Nov 27, 2007
Arvada,CO
I am planning on riding sunday. Is buena vista a day trip? I work Monday. Would have to ride your 700 or stop by Kremmling. Let me know. Im am off Saturday and could come down to the springs and help fix your trailer.

Last edited:
Premium Features