• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ANY ONE upgrade to a paid member yet?????

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
I have really enjoyed this website over the last years I have meet some really good friends on here! and have had a lot of laughs!!
I don't hold it against the owners who want and need to make a profit. And not even just a profit, but a worthwhile profit. eventually I knew I would support The websites I really value, I put hundreds if not thousands of hours into that forum, and i love the fact that paid members have all the goodies, the bigger avatars, customizable sig lines, bigger PM boxes, etc,.... I dont think for $10 a month That its that big of a deal and I can read the snowest and sled head on line anytime I want to!
so for The friendships and help that this place has to offer is priceless...__________________

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Made a bunch of online friends and met a bunch as well and had a great time. Not gonna pay to use this forum, not going to line someone else's pocket to provide useful information. . .

Interesting since this information is public knowledge. Just go to Idaho's gov site here:

http://www.accessidaho.org/public/sos/corp/search.html

Now, enter SnoWest and do a search.. Then clicky the Snowest (view details) then click View Image(PDF) and you probably get what the user posted over on SnoWest..

If you search for B&C Online Management you see that he own's that LLC which is kinda of a parent for Snowest online.

Now, the Snowest deal took place last October (2009) which is when this whole thing started.

If I were to guess based on what little data is available it looks like he purchased the site last fall and walla..

It all public information but I can see why he/they/whoever would not want it posted up on he/they/whoever's site..

Truth be told. . .

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Oh what fun.
Here we go again dragging out the same tired old attempt to besmirch SnoWest and create false drama.

As I said Last November, when the exact same charges came out.

HARRIS PUBLISHING OWNS SNOWEST.

They never sold it, or any part of it to me, or my LLC.

WE DO NOT OWN SNOWEST.
We do not own a stake in SnoWest.
Ect, ect, ect, ad nausium...

SnoWestOnline is the company that manages the SnoWest Forums for Harris Publishing and SnoWest Magazine.

Truth be known, AGAIN.

J

JustinB

Dec 21, 2008
My bad just realized your now a paid premium member. Now it makes it ok:lol:

Figured I would give it a try uncle sam dropped off a present in the bank account! haven't seen you around where you been? Got any sledding done this year? When you upgrading?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
actually it's SNOWEST's thread! all posts are property of snowest, thus making this thread there's as well!!!!!!!!! just saying.........
Actually, since he is now a PREMIUM MEMBER he has the ability to OPEN or CLOSE this thread as he sees fit. That kinda makes it a bit more his than before.

If he gets tired of the content, he can shut it down.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Actually, since he is now a PREMIUM MEMBER he has the ability to OPEN or CLOSE this thread as he sees fit. That kinda makes it a bit more his than before.

nice..so does that mean in the future premium members will be able to open/close/delete any post/threads they have going?that would be a nice change from the way things have been the last 6 months.....

J

JustinB

Dec 21, 2008

I have the POWER :face-icon-small-hap LOL. I could careless if they own it! I mean the thread is about Snowest! I used to take photo's of people they would pay me to take photos..... I own the photos still to this day and if they want to use them or even print them I could charge them but

I dont.

B

buck50

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Cochrane, Alberta
I have the POWER :face-icon-small-hap LOL. I could careless if they own it! I mean the thread is about Snowest! I used to take photo's of people they would pay me to take photos..... I own the photos still to this day and if they want to use them or even print them I could charge them but

I dont.
that's what PHOTO copiers are for, no!!!!!!!!!!

Premium Features