• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Another ‘19 850 Heads up

Mentzel

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2009
I did the same thing! Bought the Napa harness and then purchased the connector to mate with the sled harness. Works great no issues!

That would be a solid factory fix. I cut and spliced the 2 together. This particular Napa connector has heavier 14ga wire also. So if you found the yellow plug for other end that would be a perfect jumper wire fix. The heavier wire and spring terminals should work well.

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
You could repin the yellow connector also.
You can purchase pins from many outlets.
Cycleterminal.com
Bmotorsports.com
Dobeck Performance

Last edited:

cvcustoms

#getsomegetthere
Lifetime Membership
Sep 10, 2018
www.cvcustoms.com
yeah man thats it. I paid $39 at Napa. If someone can find the yellow plug on Amazon or Napa thats a solid fix. 2 parts connect them then plug and play.

Here is where I purchased the complete connector that mates with the chassis harness.

Bushwacker1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Wisconsin
I have found some of the sled type connectors from Corsa. They have a large selection of connectors, pins, crimp tools, and wire. They may have the type that you guys are trying to replace/repair.

corsa-technec.com

e mail sales@corsa-technic.com

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
So who's going to make a ( good ) complete harness and sell to the public?:D

Last edited:

Mentzel

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2009
The new connector is the right fix. The new Polaris part is like glueing on a band-aide. Stupid!

The new connector I posted above has been working great. 200 miles on it now.

Mentzel

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2009
What is super annoying is Polaris glueing together the parts they already have instead of simply buying and providing customers a legit connector that works. So now on Rev 4 they wasted a sensor AND a pig tail connector glueing them together..

But it didn’t cost them anything since they already have a huge stock of the junk connectors.

So.. glue them up Bob and send them out for a fix! Try #4..

neden

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2016
Sweden
What is super annoying is Polaris glueing together the parts they already have instead of simply buying and providing customers a legit connector that works. So now on Rev 4 they wasted a sensor AND a pig tail connector glueing them together..

But it didn’t cost them anything since they already have a huge stock of the junk connectors.

So.. glue them up Bob and send them out for a fix! Try #4..
And this quick fix is not risking a massive backorder waiting for new connectors, from ex China.. And then field testing the new part. I would rather take this fix than waiting for the snow to melt..

Season is to short already!

S

Snopro_69

Mar 25, 2008
Saskatchewan
Anyone have their 2019 or 2020 850 servo motor (exhaust valves) stop working. Mine quit today. Throwing code, dosent go through its cycle on start up. Just got off hill. Haven't got to fully check fuses and wiring yet. 2020 rmk with 300 miles. Not impressed

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Premium Features