• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

* ANNUAL COPPER CREEK RIDE AND BBQ APRIL 5, 2014*

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I drove through tonight. Snow out on the banks of the highway.
Should be good.

S

swrev

Jun 26, 2008
Lewistown, MT
Sorry, didn't take the phone out once. Was either too busy riding or making burgers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet, no proof! My turbo kicked Carl's sleds arse, haha! Not really. It was a great time. Thanks everyone who puts in the effort to get this ride organized.

SnoDmon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Lewistown, MT
I keep missing these events because they are always on a Saturday that I have to work. End of March is too early for this typically late season ride. Move it to a Sunday PLEASE. Or get together with me and plan on a Saturday I have off :face-icon-small-hap And I'm with gmBOOST - this a once a year thing now? Cuz I remember hitting up at least 2 or 3? of these one year. When's the next event for this year? P.S. I have 4/26, 5/10 and 5/24 off for Saturdays and every Sunday. Hated missing the event this year cuz of work and almost drove up there when I got done. We were thinking of taking the enclosed, screamin in there the nick of time to grab a burg, and pass out in the trailer for a Sunday ride but had to wrench on the two sleds that have ran all year. Next time, long as I'm not at work.... :devil:

C

carlc

Jan 23, 2008
helena mt
I keep missing these events because they are always on a Saturday that I have to work. End of March is too early for this typically late season ride. Move it to a Sunday PLEASE. Or get together with me and plan on a Saturday I have off :face-icon-small-hap And I'm with gmBOOST - this a once a year thing now? Cuz I remember hitting up at least 2 or 3? of these one year. When's the next event for this year? P.S. I have 4/26, 5/10 and 5/24 off for Saturdays and every Sunday. Hated missing the event this year cuz of work and almost drove up there when I got done. We were thinking of taking the enclosed, screamin in there the nick of time to grab a burg, and pass out in the trailer for a Sunday ride but had to wrench on the two sleds that have ran all year. Next time, long as I'm not at work.... :devil:

The only problem is that most people ride on Saturdays and have a family day or church Sundays. This BBQ is a big deal to put together. There is a lot of planning into it and that is the reason it only happens once a year. But if you would like to organize one I would be more than happy to attend on a Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SnoDmon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Lewistown, MT
Guess we're not "most people" as we have almost always rode Sundays and seems like the day most people around here ride as the parking lot is never empty on Sunday.

Premium Features