• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alpine Assassins Premier Party November 5th, Reno

T
Nov 27, 2007
Tacoma, Washington
Hello All,

Just wanted to let you know about the Alpine Assassins premier party for the recently released movie AssassiNATION coming up on November 5th down at the Grand Sierra Resort (The “X” Bar) in Reno at 8:00pm. There will be a raffle with proceeds going to Grant Korgan’s recovery fund. The movie is really awesome, come one…come all!

AA Premier Party #2.jpg

W

wasatchcomm

Aug 17, 2009
Pinedale wy.
i purchased the new movie at the washington show, its probably one of the best ive seen out of the all the movies released for this year, i have not seen sn13 but i have seen all the other ones, thought it was fantastic.

great job and congrats!!!!!

keep working hard Grant...

T
Nov 27, 2007
Tacoma, Washington
Thanks to all who came out!

Just wanted to extend a big THANK YOU to all who came out to the AplineAssassin premier of AsssassiNATION this past weekend in Reno.

The raffle was a huge success! That night we were able to raise over $3,000 for Grant Korgan to put towards his ongoing recovery and therapy expenses. There is certianly something special about all the Northern California/Nevada riders around here. Grant would like to extend his gratitude and thanks to all who came out and supported the cause.

Thanks again from all the AlpineAssassins!

Copy to Grant's ongoing fundraising efforts-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnQrFAZzOfY

www.highfivesfoundation.org

Premium Features