• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alpha One Mods

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
If I am not mistaken, aren't the Hardcore running boards much more rigid than the standard Alpha One boards?
If so, are the BDX boards even stiffer and I imagine they shed snow much better?

ridgelinerunner

Premium Member
Oct 2, 2008
2019 Alpha One 154"
-SSI Stainless Steel Can
-Black Cat running boards
-Pro Mountain front bumper
-B&M Fabrication EXO rear bumper
-Octane Ink wrap

IMG_2714 (2).jpg IMG-2877.jpg

IceAge Performance

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Gallatin Gateway, MT
Why do a build without the best mod you can make?

Alpha Elevate

20190314-_1055811_6.jpg

B
Dec 12, 2014
Looking for some specs and suggestions on TKI belt drive and gearing ratios and any other performance suggestions. I Have been running the boondocker sidekick turbo the last 2 1/2 seasons on a 18 Mtn Cat 162. Top end power is good no complaints but one thing i did notice is that there was a significant delay for boost on the low end like when youre first getting into throttle and on off etc in the trees. With turbo applications im sure a little bit is expected(except on the new doos i got to ride for a few hours last year, boost seemed almost instant and so smooth) I will be on a 21 alpha 165 this year running the agility kit which will be the low boost 50/50 tune. Suppose to be an all new turbo design and kit comes with the new weights and capsules. I believe they will be offering a clutch kit as well. anyway I Was wondering if anyone had experience with the tki belt drives and how it pairs with turbo applications and if so what gearing ratios did you go with to keep low end as responsive as possible. Also, what are the weight savings of the unit itself as well as the rotating mass weight savings? Anything to compliment the low boost 4-8 psi for tree riding and climbing on those windhshield deep days that we are all waiting impatiently for ?. Cant come soon enough! Thanks in advance.

Premium Features