• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Almost New 2008 Turbo Apex

B
Nov 26, 2007
Elkhorn Nebraska
What does it really weigh?? Better pics please!!

Sled weighs 537 Dry. I can't post better pics. Those are off of my iPhone and my digi cam is broken and I'm waiting to get it back. That's all I got for now. My buddy took some video and some pics last time out so I'll try and get those from him. But believe me when I say this, no picture will do this sled justice. It is ***gin sick. If you are really interested PM me or give me a shout on my cell. I will deliver within 12hrs of Omaha, Nebraska.

mtnxr

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Colorado
I have seen this sled and it looks sweet. If I were you Jon....I would hunt down a school with a scholarship and ride the sled for a year or two.

ttt for ya

B
Nov 26, 2007
Elkhorn Nebraska
I have seen this sled and it looks sweet. If I were you Jon....I would hunt down a school with a scholarship and ride the sled for a year or two.

ttt for ya

Thanks for the compliment Tony. I really aprreciate it. I have a couple scholarships to schools that are really good, but it's just not where I wanna go. CSM is where I wanna be.

B
Nov 26, 2007
Elkhorn Nebraska
Price Reduction!!!

Well guys the sled has just simply got to go. I am lowering the asking price again to $26,000 o.b.o. It has got to be out of my trailer by next week. My tuition payments are due and this is my only source of "income" if you will. Make an offer and who knows, the sled might just end up in your possession. Thanks.:beer;

Premium Features