• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Allergies..........Bad this winter?

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Usually, once winter sets in I get a nice break from allergy symptoms.
This winter has NOT been that way.
In fact it has been worse than most summers.
I am guessing it may be the lack of snow cover, but I really do not know.
That's why I was wondering if other allergy sufferers out there were experiencing the same thing?

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
Usually, once winter sets in I get a nice break from allergy symptoms.
This winter has NOT been that way.
In fact it has been worse than most summers.
I am guessing it may be the lack of snow cover, but I really do not know.
That's why I was wondering if other allergy sufferers out there were experiencing the same thing?

absolutely. i was on 3 shots a week for 4 years. 2 steroid shots every summer.

in the spring time if it gets ahead of me i cant even leave my house and go to work they get so bad. the steroid shot wipes them out though its AMAZING. doctors say ive got the worst allergies theyve seen.

winter time was always my favorite due to no allergies. thats not the case this year. as soon as i wake up i have problems.

my guess is that its the Chaff that the military is spraying in the air. look it up. its a chemical they spray to block radar. so they say... wait.. they also say its to fight global warming. wait... they also say its to fight against biochemical warfare.

its a confirmed activity that was a conspiracy theory for quite some time.

also known as "Chemtrails"

the biochemicals within wear down a persons immune system. respritory problems, long term effects, and short term aleffects.

i used to think it was because of extra humidity/moisture causing an increase of mold and mildew. but the moisure has been pretty absent. its coming though guys dont worry.

but its got to be the chaff. thats the only thing that makes sense to me. when you look up chaff, you can find it on google, even on noaa.gov . they will only give you a hint of the contents within: "small pieces of aluminum and other chemicals, even pieces of metalic paper". the mainstream wont disclose the full contents of these chemicals cause obviously its military.

but if you look up chemtrail lab results, you will find that it includes the aluminum and metalic paper that is in chaff. but you will find the whole list of contents within, and its rather scary. to me its more intriguing more than anything... cause in my eyes its another tactic for population control which is talked about on the news even. pretty interesting if thats the case... getting people sick and/or weak for a major cause or plan influenced by something powerful.

as the news now covers it... "it could be meant to wear down a persons immune system" , for us allergy sufferers, that would most certainly inflame our condition. thats my take on it, as it makes the most sense to me compared to any other possible reason.

and its not just you and me. everybody that i know. all over the place. anyone that has seasonal allergies, are unuasually having allergy problems this winter season.

it cant be that the vegitation is confused cause ofthe dry weather... it hasnt been sunny for anything to grow, and it has been dry.

Last edited:
S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
Or it could be the unusually dry dusty conditions?

possibly, except for me, im not allergic to dusty conditions or dust.

ive had extensive allergy testing and the dryness doesnt effect my allergies. summer time is very dry and dusty and my allergies are absent.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
possibly, except for me, im not allergic to dusty conditions or dust.

ive had extensive allergy testing and the dryness doesnt effect my allergies. summer time is very dry and dusty and my allergies are absent.

Then why doesn't the black helicopter magic dust effect you in the summer?

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
Then why doesn't the black helicopter magic dust effect you in the summer?

its not done by helicopter its done by military planes. its not denied anymore so try to refrain from making a joke about it as if its not happening, or as if im talking crazy. the chemicals are being sprayed.

in the summer time its dry. and dusty. the allergens are too spent for my allergy contitions to be effected. even without my steroid shot. the steroid shot wipes my allergies out for a good 2 months. the winter time is an allergy absent season for most.

theres long term effects of these chemicals and theres short term effects of these chemicals. that could easily have something to do with assisting respiratory problems for these winter months.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
and have you ever had bad allergies in the winter time months before? cause i havent...

and there has definitely been other unusually dry winters... never have i had allergy problems any other winter in my life.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
its not done by helicopter its done by military planes. so try to refrain from making a joke about it as if its not happening, or as if im talking crazy.

You're not crazy:face-icon-small-con
But I can't debate this now, I have to get into the O.R. & operate on this rocketship, I'm a rocket surgeon you know.:fish2:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Light covering of snow the past few days & allergies seem a little better.
Not non-existant, but better.

Premium Features