• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

advise Titanium Dragon M1 20K Build

B
Jan 9, 2017
so few years ago i purchased this sled and now im thinking its time for a new home bc it does not get ridden enough. i know this aint the right spot for this post but i could use some advise. sled pulls like a beast and has no issues and runs good. problem i have is im just an average mechanically minded person and never felt comfortable on the tuning aspect and cant afford to fix this sled if anything breaks so im trying to move it before i do something stupid. I know parting it out would get me more money but i didn't know if all the added stuff on this old on a chassis sled are still in demand or if i should just sell it. Cutler dragon M1 on a 05 M Titanium chassis. almost anything that can be titanium is down to the nuts and bolts. engine had roughly 200 miles when i bought it and now prolly has maybe 500 MAX. Everything is new. Im not sure what this kind of specialty sled would bring FYI if i could get like $4k i'd let it go today. Thanks in advance to any advise i get. Trying to sell this to turbo my 15 M8. I have attached 2 pics of the main parts installed during the build6698686y.png6698686y.pngIMG_8309.PNGIMG_8308.PNGIMG_8313.PNGgauge.JPGdddddddddddddddddddddddddd.JPGddddddddd.jpg

Premium Features