• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Active Ventilation Option for Polaris Pros - ORDER HERE

likkerpig

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Here’s my solution for trying to actively manage underhood heat. You *must* have a WRP/”Madsigntist” or WildChild gauge relocation bracket for this to work.

This fan is modified to be waterproof to IP55 standards. That’s not to say the fan will not fail due to water or dust ingress, but helps minimize the potential. The electronics and the field coils were encapsulated in a UL recognized MIL-I-46058C polyurethane. A synthetic grease, used on Mil/aero fans, has been added to the bearing shields and shaft to prevent corrosion. Polyurethane was also brushed on the stator to retard corrosion.
This is a direct plug in- there is no cutting, drilling or other modifications of the snowmobile required.

The fan moves 67cfm of air and only draws .38amp of current and comes with all necessary hardware and step by step instructions. All you need to do is remove your hood, 2 bolts, and install. Total estimated time is roughly 30 minutes. Maybe more if you have a few malted beverages.
Initially I will be making these on a one off, per-order basis. Anticipated turnaround time is approximately 1 week. If there is enough demand, I will order components to build and stock an inventory, reducing turnaround time to a day or 2.

Price is $60.00 SHIPPED in the United States via USPS flat rate box.

I will ship to Canada as well- price is $70.00 SHIPPED via USPS flat rate box.

PayPal is my preferred method of payment. Please send PayPal payments to: likkerpig@mail.com (yes, just mail.com- NOT gmail…)

http://youtu.be/GMQ86BoRmHs

K
Jan 18, 2013
Idaho Falls, ID
Just installed this kit from likkerpig with a Polaris defrost bag. It works great in initial testing and should really help dry my gloves and defrost my goggles in a hurry. Also should help cool the engine compartment at the same time. Thanks!

Premium Features