• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

About to go Pagan !

Z
Apr 21, 2010
Had a feeling 4 days ago that in Reno it might hit 60 degrees on either this Sat. or Sun., and I think it might today, only the light clouds might hinder that..

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
MAJOR HIGH PRESSURE just off coast by SAN FRANCISCO preventing any moisture to hit the slopes.

Typically the pressure system moves out after 10 days BUT has set up more intense than last season !!!!!!!

index.php

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
MAJOR HIGH PRESSURE just off coast by SAN FRANCISCO preventing any moisture to hit the slopes.

Typically the pressure system moves out after 10 days BUT has set up more intense than last season !!!!!!!

index.php

4th season of Nothing, In fact this seasons worst than the last, Un Frickin real. 10 day nothing in sight.

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
riding the motorcycle more than the snowmobile:face-icon-small-dis

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
yep this is turning into a mirror of last couple of seasons there is absolutely now base anymore. If this keeps up Reno will be a dust bowl. the reservoirs are all about mid summer level right now and that is scary because January and February use to be our wettest months.

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
yep this is turning into a mirror of last couple of seasons there is absolutely now base anymore. If this keeps up Reno will be a dust bowl. the reservoirs are all about mid summer level right now and that is scary because January and February use to be our wettest months.

even last year we had 4 feet on the ground,This is worst than the last 3 ...:face-icon-small-fro

Jblaze74

Lifetime Membership
Nov 20, 2011
Reno/North Tahoe
No Bueno....... Time for a road trip!!! Anyone going to Idaho soon? Looking for a spot, island park was good to me 2 years ago......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tahoepow

Lifetime Membership
Aug 7, 2012
North shore Lake Tahoe
I cant take it anymore. Leaving on a road trip after the MLK weekend. Headed to Missoula MT first. Then making my way south. Pretty open plans along the way since I'm rolling solo. Got XM, avy gear, skis and truck. Wouldnt mind hitting up Cooke, island park, jackson hole, alpine ect along the way. But first stop is NW MT. Rally the troops...

Premium Features