• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A Word About Mirage Trailers

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

King o the Hill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Long Beach, Ca
www.teamsummit.net
At the film festival we had in Reno last year we displayed a 28' Snow Extreme and it was wonderful product, so much so that AO bought one and turned out very nice. He too had a few issues but as stated above by Mt Doo were addressed and fixed immediately, I as well didn't have such luck with my first Mirage, however the product I just saw roll out for AO was a definite eye opener ... very nice product guys and keep up the innovation

R
Mar 3, 2011
How is the quality on any of the newer Mirage trailers? Does it appear that the QC is any better or are they still having the same old problems?

B
Apr 13, 2004
GJ COLO
How is the quality on any of the newer Mirage trailers? Does it appear that the QC is any better or are they still having the same old problems?

funny this thread is 2 1/2 years old........survey says' Mirage still sucks...
Pretty much all the manufactures are offerings the polybead floor now...ie..Haulmark, Mission, and Pace. Another thing the floors dont mate with the outside walls, there's a gap so after time road grime and moisture will migrate to your ceiling thru the gaps between the walls.

The major flaws/failures in my 2008 extreme snow was enough to never buy a Mirage again. Front axle fell off, due to bad hangers..dealer fixed it properly...and when i sold it, the buyer said..Did you have the axle recall done?...
What recall I was never notified of any recalls. Trailer was bought brand new and titled to the same address i have been living at for 7 years. Never once did Mirage notify me that my trailer could fall apart on the highway...:rain:

dont waste your time, buy a Pace or Haulmark they are the same price.
If you want top of the line, buy Wells Cargo or Triton.

jsledder

Lifetime Membership
Jul 9, 2001
SD
www.outdoorsupplyonline.com
Glad I read this thread.... saw a 07 Mirage posted and was thinking good and hard of picking it up, but the last thing I want is something that's going to fall apart on me.

D

dale dalueg

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 3, 2011
Good thing you looked elsewhere. Here's what you can expect from Mirage and their product.

NOTHING, will not honour warranty, will not acknowledge any support for what they build.

2 years old, 10 easy trips on smooth pavement with no more than three sleds in it.

So think twice and do your research before you buy.

Axle failed, as is normal with Mirage Trailers.

Glad I read this thread.... saw a 07 Mirage posted and was thinking good and hard of picking it up, but the last thing I want is something that's going to fall apart on me.

073.jpg 074.jpg 086.jpg 080.jpg

Premium Features